[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — False commitment by LIC Agency

This mail is being made to inform you that in a reputed organization like LIC of India, how lies and fraud is going on with consumers. How our hard-earned money is being cheated by lies. This incident is on 28th March, 2018. When I got a call from Ms. Nikita sharma from a LIC corporate branch of Mori Gate and she very well gave me complete information about a new endowment plan. In which she told about 4 important lifetime benefits. All of which were as follows.

1. Lifetime membership with upto 20% commission in enrollment of new policies.
2.Lifetime Medical cashless policy (2 lakh for 4 persons) without any extra cost.
3. LIC Credit card with 5% additional benefits of each rennual..
4. Beniifit after Disability ...

Under all the benifits given above, I decided to take the policy (No.[protected] of 36K PA after thinking everything well. But even after a few days of submitting all the documents, when I did not receive the Bond Paper of the Policy. So after taking a lot of follow ups. Mr.Rajeev mittal working Mori Branch told me that you do not get your money back, forget your money. After that I spoke to ms.priya and then he transferred the case to an agency (Code: 10474108M000610). And my file was further processed by Ms.Shakshi Gulliyani (Agency Name: Rishab Mendhiratta). And after a lot of conversation, I got a Bond Paper of that policy but many benifit, my credit card, medical card and memberdhip card etc. have not been received yet.
Please take appropriate action in this matter. So that no such negligence can happen in future and we feel that our wealth is in right hands.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2020
[email protected] Ph.No.8744050326. Please contact me above mentioned contact No..

[Nov 27, 2020] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021