Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — too much delay in responding to our proposal for loan cum revival and demand for refund of paid amount with interest.

D.No.24-151, Sivapuri Colony, Safilguda, Opp: Lane of Bank of Maharashtra, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ramana Murthy Jonnalagadda on Oct 24, 2019
Ref: Policy Numbers Jeevan Mitra (Triple Cover Endownment Plan) with Profits (With Accident Benefit[protected] dated 22.07.2013 Sum Assured Rs.350000/- Instalment Premium Payable Rs.12001/- (Quarterly) Date of Last Payment 22.04.2028 and Jeevan Tarang Policy Number[protected] dated 22.07.2013 Sum Assured Rs.700000/- Instalment Premium Payable Rs.7249/- (Quarterly) Date of Last Payment 22.04.2028.

This has with reference to the said policies wherein i requested your office for Loan cum Revival and had undergone Medical Tests as required by your authorities twice. It is already one year over since i did my Medical Tests but till now there is no correspondence or reply from your office. We were very much hopeful about LIC in the beginning and went for 4 big policies in my name and one more name Smt. Jonnalagadda Jyothi but we are very very unhappy with the way LIC went dumb to our owes.

You are hereby requested to settle my amount along with interest to my following Bank Account immediately without any further delay as LIC by all means had failed to revive my Policy.

Jonnalagadda Ramana Murthy
Mobile: +91 [protected]

[Oct 25, 2019] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - too much delay in responding to our proposal for loan cum revival and demand for refund of paid amount with interest.