Limeline — online shopping fraud

Online shopper fashion street , near cancer hospital vedroad , katargam, surat ,Gujrat, Surat City, Gujarat, India
 vishal0525 on May 14, 2019
Limeline is a fraud company, it deals with online shopping business. It is situated at surat 395004 near cancer hospital vedroad, kartargam gujarat. I have ordered a 47126os designer gown 139 my order no is #47126. But instead of delivering above items the limeline company dispached me a low class quality saree. I have paid ₹625.54 for the same. Kindly help me to return my money from this fraud company and must take a strict action against it. Thank you

online shopping fraud

Comments

Order 2 kurthi but delivered 2 sarees Rs.970/-
order No.48960. wrongly delivered. so please return my money

Order kiya kuch aaya kuch Ek dum bakbass material ab mai Kya Karu please give contact no. Maine 1 Saree or 3pic. Suit order kiya tha bt dono Saree had. What should I do now so please return my fund jaldi se jaldi muhje refund hone chahiye ..
I have been ordered kurti n i got saree that to waste quality of cloth n they are not respondoing our complaints plz refund money or place the product
I order on 3 may 2019 . Today is got the different product which I don't oreder. I pay rs. 539 for it
I ordered a designer kurti of 530/- . But they delivered saree and that's too damaged.
I fill the refund form but no response.
I want my refund back.
This is a fraud .
Ordered designer kurti of Rs.549. Got a old saree. Order number 73381. How can I get my money back.
Can't give any rating.Fraud company.
Don't buy anything from this site.Please Take anyone serious action against this site. I didn't see a single positive review against this site. He cheated everyone.

Limeline - online shopping fraud