LimeRoad Customer Care Contacts

2.2
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to LimeRoad

Having problems with LimeRoad?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LimeRoad customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LimeRoad Website

Sunday 10:00 am - 08:00 pm

LimeRoad Company Representatives

LimeRoad Phone Numbers

LimeRoad Overview

Latest complaint Product not delivered amount prepaid has been filed on 16/09/2022. Latest Resolved Refund not received from LR credits to Phonepe was resolved Sep 1, 2022. LimeRoad ranks as the #18 most complained about among Clothing, Shoes & Accessories .

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LimeRoad. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent LimeRoad reviews & complaints(1147)

LimeRoad Customer Care
Service available

Limeroad — Product not delivered amount prepaid

Order prepaid, not delivered yet, but showing as delivered on website. Raised compalint through mail, asked to wait for 3 working days but still not received any response from their side....
LimeRoad Customer Care
Service available

Limeroad — Money refund in bank account

I bought few kurtas from limeroad but I didn't like them so I returned them and got LR credit of 2024 rupees which I wanted in my bank account so I requested to transfer money in my bank account.
Immediately my money from LR Credit got deducted but I hvnt got that money in my bank account

Pls tell when will I get my money in my bank account

Pls help

Meena...
I tried ordering product from Limeroad but order not confirmed but money deducted from my Gpay.
I again tried another time but the same thing happened.
I have shared the screenshot of the UPI I'd of both transactions.
Please look through the matter and credit the amount...