LimeRoad

Fri 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 08:00 pm

LimeRoad Complaints & Reviews

Hi I m nisha tripathi from allahabad I want to complain about lime road that I cant logout my account on limeroad someone...

Limeroad company is not responding to my mails and I want to speak with them.
Sep 10, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered clothes worth INR 2500 through UPI on 9th September 2021.
    The amount was deducted from my bank but no order has been placed.
    I have proof of transaction for the amount deducted.
    Moreover, I was shocked to see that there is no complaint or grievance redressal email address give on your website!

Kindly refund the amount to me at the earliest. I would be glad to provide more details if you could reach out at [protected]@gmail.com
    Sep 09, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi limeroad, can you please cancel my replacement request. It was done by accident
      Return id [protected]OP1
      Aug 28, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recieved wrong items of 5 products among all of the products that i have ordered on limeroad that i needed to return...

Refund ID :- [protected]OP1
        MY PRODUCT WAS PICKED UP ON 12/08/2021 ORDER NO. #81772503 but refund is still not done will I get my money ever back
        Aug 15, 2021

Same thing happened with me 2

The website clearly mentions that If you have paid for the order using bank account/credit card/debit card, then the refunded amount gets credited to your bank/credit card account within 7 business days from the date of by Limeroad, after the products clear the Q.C process.
          However, when I initiate the return process I only get the option that the refund amount will be transferred as LR credits.
          I don't want LR credits and only want the money back into my account. Otherwise it will amount to cheating.
          Aug 27, 2021
          I emailed Limeroad for which I received a quick reply and even a call back. Customer support was very good. I could easily transfer the LR credits that I received as the refund for the returned products into my bank account. A suggestion for Limeroad - please provide the correct email id to contact for customer support on your website. I found that email id on this complaint forum. Thanks team Limeroad. I have had a very good experience shopping from you. Good quality products, fast delivery, great customer support and easy return & refund process.
          Aug 14, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My complaint has been resolved. I was able to successfully transfer my LR credits into my bank account. Thanks Limeroad team. My experience with Limeroad has been great so far except that I got nervous when the refund for the returned products was given back as LR credits instead of money. One can easily transfer the credits in your bank account. The products I bought from the website were just as described, delivery was fast and return and refund process easy. Overall, very nice experience with the website including customer support. I received very prompt reply and call back from them. Thank you a lot!

LimeRoad gold member ship card not delivered book my shirt
            Aug 14, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased four shirts worth Rs.4438 from Limeroad. I have made the payment through Google pay. Transaction was successful...

I haveto return a product of limeroad and trying to change delivery pincode as i have given wrong delivery pincode but not able to change i

Please resolve it as soo as possible
              Jul 30, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In lime road, money 1816/-got deducted bit order is not placed. Please resolve the issue
                Jul 28, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried shopping for a white and blue square striped shirt on the Limeroad app and as soon as I completed the payment through my UPI, the money got deducted, but the order was not confirmed at Limeroad. Please tell me a solution.
                  Jul 26, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The email address doesnt work. The official app doesnt have even a single alternative email address or a support number.I have been trying to contact them somehow but the email address can't be found and there are no other numbers to go to for help
                    Jul 24, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had initiated a return request for my two sarees with order no. [protected]
                      The refund is applied to LR credits. I want my refund in my bank account.
                      Kindly help me
                      Jul 17, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed the order on 18th April 2021 bearing Order No.[protected] which has not been received by me and the payment for which was made through online payment option Pay U. The product was not delivered and the amount has been deducted from my account. I have also e-mailed to the limeroad regarding the issue 28th April but still havent received any reply regarding the refund
                        Jul 10, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I returned a dress. It says money is transferred from LR credits to account on June 20th
                          Money has not been transferred...

I placed order of Tie front solid shorts on 7th july, 2021. I paid the amount of Rs.528 through my google pay. The amount got deducted from my account and i have full proof of it. The site is shoeing transaction fail and order not placed. please refund my money or else place my order.

Name: RUTVI NARESHKUMAR PATEL
                          EMAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                          CONTACT NO. : [protected]
                          Jul 07, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order is not returned
                            Jul 07, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to bring here that Limeroad has deducted a decent amount of Rs 18741.7 from our seller account.

They...

I have paid amount in Gpay of 920/-rs at Lime road. But order was not shown and confirmed.
                              I want my money..