Logic Write — frauds & bogus company I've ever seen.

BDA Shopping Complex, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Chithra007 on Oct 15, 2019
I was finding a part time job, then a # girl called me name (Kavya) i've never saw a biggest fraud like her.in phone call she told me that here is a job for part time or full time and you can earn weekly up 3.5k, then i asked her (Is there any registration fee?) she replied (Yes, only 250 & no additional amount, then you've to take a print of your resume and docs) after that i felt really happy, then i went to their bogus company. One boy came to me & i told him that kavya called me for part time job, then he took me to 1st floor, after he explained me about his company & he asked me to pay 250rs for registration, then i asked him (First i'll get the details of the job from hr then i'll pay) he refuse that & forced me to pay & i did. After that i met with hr & she started me to explain everything about her company & she told me to pay the package of rs 3000rs, then i told her that kavya didn't told anything like this, then i asked i'm not interested in this job & i need my refund, she said that (We wont give you, but we'll cut your fees by your first package& we'll mail your work tomorrow) then i went home. The next she didn't mail me...
I donno how the food can digest in their body
Krrrr thufff
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Logic Write - frauds & bogus company I've ever seen.

Company:Logic Write