Lucknow Nagar Nigam — lot of dogs in the street of dr moti lal bose road

Today early in the morning group of dogs came and one has biten me badly. Now it is becoming very difficult for me to walk and for us to move as it is very unsafe to live in the streets of lko as there are tremendous amout of dogs. Pls take my complaint seriously. Pls remove these harmful dogs from nazar bagh lko pls take some steps for our safety. Please help us sir to get off from this issue. As the number of dogs in our colony are increasining day by day and it is becoming pathetic for us to survive. Please refer to this matter seriously the dogs has injured me badly and now i have to take leaves and only rest as the dog has left no option for me. Just remove all the dogs as there teeths are so grind and sharp it can injure anyone anywhere in lucknow. Nowadays we have big groups of dogs hanging together all across lucknow. Please collect all the dogs and dopisit them on one place so that we can live safely. Its a humble request please take care o[censored]s sir please!!!
Mar 24, 2018

Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My address is M3/531 sector h, l.d.a. colony kanpur road lucknow . From last two months in my area garbage collector s are not regular . They come for collection after 2 day .
We have to take our garbage to the garbage dump area .
But now from last week they all are disappeared .
Please take necessary action for it ..

Lucknow Nagar Nigam
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam Phone
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam Address
    NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A