Madurai Kamaraj University

Fax:

Load

Madurai Kamaraj University Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir/mam,
I had paid rs 1800 through e-payment for verification of my m. Sc chemistry degree certificate on 02/06/2020 but i have not received any verification letter. My registration no is 10a5920601and i had cleared my m. Sc final exam in 2011 from ahmedabad center. My state bank collect reference no is dud0616603 this verification has been proceeded by gujarat education department. It has been three months delayed therefore i request you to do the needful and send verification mail or letter to commissner of education old sachivalay gandhnagar gujarat.
Aug 30, 2020

Madurai Kamaraj University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear concern,

This is in reference to Msc chemistry degree (Register no.14CS[protected] batch[protected]br...
    Dear Sir

I have completed my BCA via distance education and i have already applied for provisional certificate...

I have not received the course completion certificate of the 2 years mba program through mku dde. I completed my mba course in 2016. I have received the provisional certificate and the statement of marks. But i have still not received my final course completion certificate. The centre has shut and are unable to help. I have tried contacting the university through email with all the details. They informed that the certificate was sent to the centre in 2017 but i have not received it from the centre. The centre co-ordinators informed me that they have sent back all the documentation back to the university.
    I have not got any further response from the university even after several email follow ups and was unable to reach them on phone.
    Below are the course details. Please help resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Reg. No. 14cs[protected]
    Batch: 2014 - april 2016
    Centre code : 953
    Feb 22, 2021
    Steps taken by me: 1. I had raised a complaint on this link https://www.ugc.ac.in/grievance/default.aspx 2. Also I had written several emails to the university. Email IDs are there on the university's website. 3. Submitted my concern in the grievance form on the university website. I started following up on my certificate in August 2020. The university responded to me over email telling that the certificate was already issued by them to the center coordinator in 2017. Then I did respond to them that I have not received it and gave them all the details. I finally received my certificate on 20th Feb 2021 from the co-ordinator.
    Aug 26, 2020

Sir/madam,
      I have completed my msc mathematics from mku dde with ahmedabad and lucknow centres with enrolment no.17cs[protected]....
      I paid 1800/- for verification of my distance education b.com certificate passed out in 2017... in July... till now not received...

Hi madam/sir,

Its already 1.5 year over. I have not got any response over phone or email id, or greveiance contact email id /number. Since there local center is closed in bangalore.

I have shared my contact number all documents, exam and fees receipt paid challans, second year marksheet and hall ticket number.

Im unable fetch any details from main center. Please help me out sir. Below are details for reference

Registration number 17ms[protected]
      Course and year bca lateral-final year
      Aug 02, 2020

Hi sir
        Its almost 1.5 year over. I have not got any response for university. Every alternate day im asking them about result. Local center is been closed here. E

I have submitted below documents to grievance contact exam fees, third year hall ticket with subject code and second year results. Until now no respoonse from there end. I ha

Registration number 17ms[protected]
        Course and year bca lateral-final year
        Center bangalore -952

Unable to get results of final year and marksheet. Please help me sir
        Aug 02, 2020

Dear sir/madam

I have requested for my mba transcription on 5th march 2020 (For canada) with madurai kamaraj university. This needs to be send to wes, canada directly by the university in a sealed postal cover.

I have sent multiple emails to [protected]@mkuniversity.org, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@rediffmail.com no response yet. Through phone, i am not even getting connected to a responsible/appropriate person to answer my questions/reason for this delay.

I really need this transcripts for my career. Due to this irresponsibility, i lost quite few opportunities in canada.

Any help to speed up this process, that will be really great. Also, if they cannot send through post due to covid situation, they can send through email too.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Full name: ananth sabhapathi
          Fee paid: rs.10165/-
          Fee paid on: 5th march 2020

Ananth
          Aug 01, 2020

I have been passed the MA sociology degree through DDE in April2018 and got the provisional degree certificate also.My reg no.is 17AS[protected] and centre code is 762. But I didn't get the course completion certificate till the date.Due to this i am not in a position to apply for the Final degree certificate.Kindly do the needful
            Jul 30, 2020

Respected sir/madam,

I have submitted an application for mea apostille thru e-sanad portal on 7th may and...

Everyone,

I have completed my m. Sc. Chemistry program from mku via ahmedabad in 2014 since then i have tried several times to get in contact with mku regarding my ccc (Course completion certificate), but still i didn't get any single reply from there end.
              I have sent more than two speed post acknowledging my concern regarding ccc. When did they (Mku officials) woke up from there comfort and try to solve the problems of there students, they even don't bother about the mails and letters received by them.

Can anyone help me to get this solve asap as i really need my ccc to get the degree of my course.
              Jul 17, 2020

Respected sir/madam,

I have submitted for mea attestation thru e-sanad portal by 8th june and all of necessary...

My name is akshay kanwar sir i was enrolled from your university heritage institute of hotel and tourism shimla was my center and i took admmison in 2014 to 2017 but i have not recived any marksheet i checked with college 100 times but they dont have any respose my roll number was 15cs[protected]. Please help
                Jul 12, 2020

My contact number [protected]

My enrollment number is
                  1) 16cs[protected] name: mitali bharsakale i have completed my bsc maths in 2018, paid all my university fees, exam fees on time but still i have not received my 3rd year marksheet of 2018, completion certificate, degree certificate.
                  Can u plz forward me the above marksheet and certificates or provide me access to download them

2) waiting for your positive reply as soon as possible
                  Mitali
                  Jun 24, 2020

I applied for transcripts paid all fees. I am in canada with my family and its urgent. I have waited since 23 march 2020 and...
                    Hello gm sir i mitali bharsakale student o[censored]r university (Mku) since 2016 i have completed my bsc maths and appeared for...

My enrollment number is 17AS[protected]

I have submitted documents at the time of admission...

I am a old student in arulanandarcollege 2017 passed out student completed my b. Sc mathematics. I missed my certificate
                    Jun 12, 2020