Indian Maritime University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 30, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Maritime University

Having problems with Indian Maritime University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Maritime University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Maritime University

Tamil Nadu

Indian Maritime University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Indian Maritime University reviews & complaints(55)

Till when will be the refund of councilling will be done for those candidates who have not got any seat in any round
And by what mode the payment will be done
Indian Maritime University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As it was given by the imu instructor that if the students name does not appear in any of the 3 lists can get the refund of 9000/- rupees, but it's been more than a month but haven't received any refund about it...
    Kindly help to solve this issue as soon as possible...
    Thanku...

Sir
    I applied for the councelling in IMU and paid them an amount of Rs 10, 000 which was refundable if i do not recieve a seat in IMU campuses. I did not get a seat and not yet recieved my money back please help this money is important to me and my family

My son got rank 1670 in IMU CET 2022-General Category

People general category lower rank than him are getting admission in BTech

Something wrong somewhere

Please help

Please refund my program fee of 25000 as i am not medically fit for the course.

I applied for the imu-cet online counselling by paying ₹10000 which is refundable for those candidates whose name is not reflected in any of the 3 lists. My name is not reflected in any of the the 3 lists. And my counselling fees is not yet refunded. I hav'nt heard from them till this date. Some of my friend got refund mail yesterday but i did not got yet. My details -
          Name - Riya Ranjan
          CET Application - CET21U1007790

Sir
            I applied for the councelling in IMU and paid them an amount of Rs 10, 000 which was refundable if i do not recieve a seat in IMU campuses. I did not get a seat and not yet recieved my money back.

Respected sir,
              I was ranked in 2021 imu cet entrance exam . Then I was applied for online counseling paying 10, 000 . They mentioned statement for those candidate whose name is not reflect any of the three list for refundable. My name is not reflect in three list. Still counseling isn't refundable. So I Kindly request you for refundable option.

G.manikandan...
              This is vishnu N I had registered for imu counselling by paying 10000 which is refund if the seat is not alloted in any rounds. But till now I haven't got the refund and when will this refund will be claimable.. And mentioned that it will be refunded to the account through which the payment is made. But when.....

Indian Maritime University — Product

My order no is [protected] i ordered this dress for my kid for coimbatore delivery person ill not call to anyone but in tracking details it says customer needs open delivery i dont know y plz kindly rectify my problem worst service really felt very bad...
              My tracking num is [protected] is my order no. delivery person ill called me and said reached destination but they went wrongly i saidd u can come our destination after that they wont pick my call at all kindly tell me when my product will come

Hello sir
                I Aditya Chauhan I got selected in Chennai Campus I also paid the seat allotment fee but could not get the verification done because all my campus was on 2 or 3 days journey but I put upgrade option at the time of seat allotment but I did not receive any other mail, if my seat is canceled then my allotment fee should be refunded
                My application number is CET21U1009585
                Please name me in the second list if my seat is there for verification and if my seat is canceled then refund the fee

Hello sir
                  my aditya chauhan my user id 6013914
                  I paid Rs 25000 for seat allotment or did not do the verification certificate I will be put in the list to leave my seat or o seat will become vacant
                  But what I have paid will be refunded....

Hello IMUCET team,
                  I paid 10k for my counselling fees in imucet exam, since my name was not in the qualified list, 9k was to be refunded back to me as per the documents uploaded on the official site. I received a mail from imucet stating the amount is refunded on 19th jan but i didn't received any money on that date. Please can you share the transaction id so that i can ask my bank regarding it. Waiting of a responce.
                  Kshitij varshney
                  CET20U92853

I Ananya Mishra want to state that while applying for UG IMUCET application form the payment was done twice and we had informed this many times but there is no reply from you side .
                    So it's I highly recommend you to check and refund the amount as soon as possible.

I did not got my councelling fees yet
                      My registration no is CET20U73899

I, Kaustubh Ashutosh Sonawane, ( User ID : CET20U87151) CET apply for UG ( Except BBA) fill the Counselling Form for[protected], along with 10000rs payment
                        ( transaction No PAY_FJKU0DKPY4S8KP) on dated[protected]. Though I wasn't select for any course, as per policy i should get 9000rs but didn't get any refund up till now.

CET 2020 qualified and paid 10k INR as councelling fees. NOT got name in any list, as per the information brochure 9k was to be refunded.
                          4months gone no refund..
                          Plz help
                          Today is 6/01/2021
                          Did you got the money back?

Sir, I had paid 10000 rupees of my counseling fee but i doesn't get allotment in imu so please refund my 10000 amount of counselling fee.
                            Please contact [protected]

Sir I paid the counselling fee but I am not selected. So please refund my counselling fee as per University term and condition
                              Bhai aapki fee refund hui ya nahi abhi meri to nahi hui please contact me [protected]