Magadh University Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Magadh University

Having problems with Magadh University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Magadh University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Magadh University

Magadh University Social Media

Magadh University Company Representatives

Magadh University Phone Numbers

Magadh University Overview

Latest complaint Kanya utthan yojna has been filed on 26/01/2023. Latest Resolved About original degree was resolved Oct 6, 2022. Magadh University ranks as the #20 most complained about among Universities.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Magadh University. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Magadh University reviews & complaints(277)

Magadh University — Kanya utthan yojna

Name . Drakhshan Jabee
Father Name. Md Firoz
Roll. PAT [protected]
REG NO.[protected]/15
COURSE. B.SC. HONS (Maths)
College Name . J. D. Womens college Patna.
Universiry. MAGADH UNIVERSITY

Sir.
Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that I am DRAKHSHAN JABEE.
I have applied for MUKHYAMANTRI KANYA UTTHAN YOJNA scholarship. But i can't get scholarship in my account.br...

Magadh University — I haven't received my migration certificate yet

I have applied for my migration certificate on 23 oct 2022 on the university's website and I have paid Rs400, which they assured me that they will provide me around last week of November but its already being nearly more than 3 months and I haven't received my documents yet.

kindly let me know me the status of my certificate which has a

Name: - SHIWANI RAJ SINGH
Requester ID: - 57717
Registration...

Magadh University — Degree certificate not received

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have made a request from Magadh university for my migration certificate through post and have paid the fee of Rs. 700 (online). The request was made on 30th December 2022 but still I have not received it.
Request Id is 59415.

I have attached the document request form with this complaint.

I need the certificate on a very urgent basis so I kindly request you to look into...