Magadh University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 15, 2022

File a complaint to Magadh University

Having problems with Magadh University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Magadh University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Magadh University

Magadh University Website

Magadh University Head Office Address

Gaya-Dobhi Road
Bodh Gaya
Gaya District
Bihar

Magadh University Phone Numbers

Magadh University reviews & complaints(268)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had created the same complaint earlier on 30 July. It was updated that the magadh university has been informed about the case. It has been almost more than 1.5 months now and no update is there. I am writing this again as this certificate is really critical for my career.

Hi, I have paid fees to Magadh University on 12th July 2022 for degree certificate instead of Patna University by mistake. I request the university to refund the amount....

The Worst University of India..
This University Paying With lakhs of Students Future without any hesitation..
He didn't able to Take Exam and publish result on time...
Where Bihar Governor Cum Chancellor o[censored]niversity knows everything but he didn't take any legal action against the university..
Magadh University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have made a request from Magadh university for my migration certificate through post and have paid the fee of Rs. 400 (online). The request was made on 30th June 2022 but still I have not received it.

I have attached the document request form with this complaint.

I need the certificate on a very urgent basis so I kindly request you to look into the matter and help me get the...

I have completed my graduation from magadh University in 2018 and got my all certificates but no registration number is mentioned on the certificate in this case my certificates are non o[censored]se now i am unable to understand what to do in this case my whole career is in pending due to this wrong work by University. please help me with some useful command i will be very helpful to you

I'm a student at gaya collage gaya Bcom year 20-23 . And it's already two years since then no exams are held yet... What's going on we need answer

Magadh University website is not accessible through any device . I have been facing this for a month. Not only I but also my friends are not able access the website. It is hard to get information like admission in next session or filling of examination form without having access to the website.
        Please, help.

I had applied for the degree certificate last month and still not received.
          I had paid 700 also.i had applied to get it through courier.

Neha Kumari
          Application id-52963
          Registration number -[protected]...

Dear Sir/Madam
          I had submitted my online application for degree certificate at doorstep through magadh university official website in march 2022, for which i have paid Rs.700/- till date i have not received my degree Certificate.
          I need degree certificate for the purpose of showing in government job so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible or informing me accordingly

Dear Sir/Madam
            I had submitted my online application for degree certificate at doorstep through magadh university official website on july-2021, which i have paid Rs.700/- till date i have not received my degree Certificate.
            I need degree certificate for the purpose of showing government job so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible.

Magadh University — For scholarship

Sir/Madam,
              I had submitted the
              form after completing the registration of
              Chief Minister Kanya Utahan Yojana in 2016 and
              completed my B.A in the final year 2019 but
              not verified by University.

Sir, what is the reason? What should we do?
              Adhar card, Roll no, Account no. are Verified but, rest all Pending..
              Please help in getting scholarship.

Name: Gudiya Kumaribr...

Dear Sir/madam,
              This is to bring to your kind notice that I deposited my fees i.e. for the B.MLT Provisional Certificate but I didn't get the confirmation yet. After login to the website my registration is showing invalid. Amount had been debited from my account.

My details are as follows

TARUN KUMAR KAR
              Yours faithfully
              Tarun Kar

Hello sir,
                I'm puja kumari from magadh university, I have completed graduation in 2020 after result I applied for ekalyan scholarship.
                Approx 1 yr my scholarship status pending at university level 2 so please verify my scholarship, other wise how many days taken for verify. My name is puja Kumari, father name is Dilip Choudhary.
                Please immediately verify.
                Thankyou...

I have taken admission in the year 2020 but till now neither registration nor any notice has been received.

Hi There,

I need my degree certificate, for which I have applied online and paid the required fee (Rs 700) on 21st Feb 2022. But still didn't get any update from the university, I need it really on urgent basis because I need to show it for my H1B visa application and for date is really close for that.

It's been 2 months, please help me to get it as soon as possible.

My request id is 48774.

Thanks in advance
                  Nitish

Sar main Subhadra Kumari pita shivnath Prasad 2019 mein main graduation pass kiya hun main mukhymantri Kalyan utthan scholarship mein form dala tha Magadh University mein pending pada hua hai abhi tak mera Paisa nahin aaya hai shriman se nivedan hai ki mera kam karne ki gujarish Karen nahin to main mukhymantri ke pass jaunga...
                    Respected sir,
                    I have applied for a new registration number for b.sc on dated 30.03.22 but till I have not received New ragistration number....
                    I am Abhishek Kumar, I had applied 1 month ago for degree Certificate at doorstep through Magadh University Official Website But, till date i have not received my degree Certificate so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible or by making refund of Rs700 that i was paid for application.
                    I attach my application details for your reference.
                    Thanking you...

Most humbly and respectfully, I want to state that Magadh University has charged the fees from a large number of students for degree certificate through its offical website but after charging the fees, the university has not issued the degree to any of the students .
                    The fees for the degree certificate is Rs 700
                    The fees for the migration is Rs 400
                    If this matter is not taken in a serious way, I think it will be the biggest scam ever done by the university in Bihar . A large number of students are being deprived of their certificate by this shameless university .Also I want to add that VC of this university is under the charge of corruption .

Dear Sir/madam,