Magadh University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Magadh University

Having problems with Magadh University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Magadh University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Magadh University

Magadh University Website

Magadh University Head Office Address

Gaya-Dobhi Road
Bodh Gaya
Gaya District
Bihar

Magadh University Phone Numbers

Magadh University reviews & complaints(276)

Name . Drakhshan Jabee
Father Name. Md Firoz
Roll. PAT [protected]
REG NO.[protected]/15
COURSE. B.SC. HONS (Maths)
College Name . J. D. Womens college Patna.
Universiry. MAGADH UNIVERSITY

Sir.
Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that I am DRAKHSHAN JABEE.
I have applied for MUKHYAMANTRI KANYA UTTHAN YOJNA scholarship. But i can't get scholarship in my account.
Please sir resolve my problem.
I shall be obliged to you for this.
Yours faithfully
Drakhshan Jabee
Magadh University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for my migration certificate on 23 oct 2022 on the university's website and I have paid Rs400, which they assured me that they will provide me around last week of November but its already being nearly more than 3 months and I haven't received my documents yet.

kindly let me know me the status of my certificate which has a

Name: - SHIWANI RAJ SINGH
    Requester ID: - 57717
    Registration No: [protected]
    Dept/College: F.G College, Patna(216)
    Course: B.Com Hons (Accounts)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have made a request from Magadh university for my migration certificate through post and have paid the fee of Rs. 700 (online). The request was made on 30th December 2022 but still I have not received it.
      Request Id is 59415.

I have attached the document request form with this complaint.

I need the certificate on a very urgent basis so I kindly request you to look into the matter and help me get the Degree certificate.
      Also, if possible please send me an update over the email.

Kiran Kumari

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is the 3rd time I am writing. I have received no response. If this cannot be resolved, please ask Magadh University to send me back my money.

I have made a request from Magadh university for my migration certificate through post and have paid the fee of Rs. 400 (online). The request was made on 30th June 2022 but still I have not received it.

I have attached the document request form with this complaint.

I need the certificate on a very urgent basis so I kindly request you to look into the matter and help me get the migration certificate.
        Also, if possible please send me an update over the email.

Neeru Kumari
        Email: [protected]@gmail.com

I am a student of magadh university session 2019-22.i have cracked cds exam but .year is about to complete still our 1st year is not completed.how much time to get this session complete.bec of this i could not fill any form i am going to file a complain about this matter in high court

Hello sir/ madam,
            I am very his hearted from the behaviour of the employees of the university. I m being sick of this . I have done my bsc graduation in 2015 and tried to apply for the degree certificate but they are not providing me. They also ask for the money which I have given also in 2020. Again came in 2021 March, and in 2022 June, now I am going tomorrow on 11 oct and I m very sure, they will not provide me. I will either lodge a complain in police station for not working or to the education department of Bihar. That's all from my side.

Nidhi Ranjan
            Bsc zoology, 2015
            Oct 10, 2022
            Updated by Nidhi Ranjan
            I hope this will help

Dear Sir/Madam
              I had submitted my online application for degree certificate at doorstep through magadh university official website on july-2021, which i have paid Rs.700/- till date i have not received my degree Certificate.
              I need degree certificate for the purpose of showing government job so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible.
              Name- Gautam kumar
              Course- BA(Economics)
              Request...

I am Fauzia Tabassum, and have passed B.D.S from Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital, Magadh University, Kankarbagh, Patna. I applied for a B.D.S Degree Certificate 1 year ago through an online process but I haven't got the same yet. I have checked the status and it shows that it's still in the process. So, kindly make it fast as I have to submit it for further studies.

I will be highly obliged for this act of kindness.

Please consider my request.

Your's Faithfully,

Student Name: Fauzia Tabassum
              College: Buddha Institute of Dental Science and Hospital, Gandhinagar, Kanti Factory Rd, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar- 800020
              Registration no. : [protected]
              Session:[protected]
              Contact no. : [protected]

Magadh University — About original degree

I Submitted apppllication and fees online for BA original degree before nine months ago but I do not receive original degree till now.
                Name- Kumari pallavi
                Course - BA(HINDI)
                Request no.- 46398
                Mobile no.- [protected]
                Request for- original degree
                Registration no.- [protected]/13
                Email ID.- [protected]@gmail.com...
                Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had created the same complaint earlier on 30 July. It was updated that the magadh university has been informed about the case. It has been almost more than 1.5 months now and no update is there. I am writing this again as this certificate is really critical for my career.

Hi, I have paid fees to Magadh University on 12th July 2022 for degree certificate instead of Patna University by mistake. I request the university to refund the amount....

The Worst University of India..
                This University Paying With lakhs of Students Future without any hesitation..
                He didn't able to Take Exam and publish result on time...
                Where Bihar Governor Cum Chancellor o[censored]niversity knows everything but he didn't take any legal action against the university..

I have attached the document request form with this complaint.

I have completed my graduation from magadh University in 2018 and got my all certificates but no registration number is mentioned on the certificate in this case my certificates are non o[censored]se now i am unable to understand what to do in this case my whole career is in pending due to this wrong work by University. please help me with some useful command i will be very helpful to you

I'm a student at gaya collage gaya Bcom year 20-23 . And it's already two years since then no exams are held yet... What's going on we need answer

Magadh University website is not accessible through any device . I have been facing this for a month. Not only I but also my friends are not able access the website. It is hard to get information like admission in next session or filling of examination form without having access to the website.
                      Please, help.

I had applied for the degree certificate last month and still not received.
                        I had paid 700 also.i had applied to get it through courier.

Neha Kumari
                        Application id-52963
                        Registration number -[protected]
                        Jul 11, 2022
                        Updated by Nehanitesh
                        Applied on mentioned website.paid 700 as well but not received the certificate

Dear Sir/Madam
                          I had submitted my online application for degree certificate at doorstep through magadh university official website in march 2022, for which i have paid Rs.700/- till date i have not received my degree Certificate.
                          I need degree certificate for the purpose of showing in government job so Please help me either by sending my certificate as soon as possible or informing me accordingly

Oct 9, 2022

Magadh University — For scholarship

Sir/Madam,
                              I had submitted the
                              form after completing the registration of
                              Chief Minister Kanya Utahan Yojana in 2016 and
                              completed my B.A in the final year 2019 but
                              not verified by University.

Sir, what is the reason? What should we do?
                              Adhar card, Roll no, Account no. are Verified but, rest all Pending..
                              Please help in getting scholarship.

Name: Gudiya Kumaribr...