[Resolved] Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — delay in getting meter of new connection

shakeelp on Sep 16, 2017
I had applied to MSEDCL For new electric connection vide App.No.10532833 dated 18th July 2017 along with all the necessary document, viz. 1. My Aadhar Card 2. Affidavit from the owner & 3. Light Bill of adjacent consumer of MSEB.
I was told that I will get call on my registered number for Deposit of connection fees but despite of my several visits they have turned for the connection. Now its about to complete (2)months of application & I have neither received any call or letter from them.

please look into the matter & resolve it

Regard

Nameera Mariyam
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2017
my email ID - [email protected]
Mob :- 9373194180

company doesnt respond me so far by any means, I have not received any mail or call in this regard, pls note.

[Sep 16, 2017] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shakeelp, Sep 25, 2017
so far my complaint has not been resolved, waiting for the mail or phone from the company
Updated by shakeelp, Sep 26, 2017
Sir

in response to my complaint dated 16 Sept 2017, I saw the message of complaint resolved, but in fact I have not received any communication through letter / mobile

please look into matter & get is resolved immediately, your action in the matter is eagerly anticipated

Nameera Mariyam
Mob : [protected]
email : [email protected]
Updated by shakeelp, Oct 05, 2017
i had registered my complaint against MSEB on 16-09-17 regarding delay in providing New connection meter, so far I have neither received any letter or call from MSEB Aurangabad whereas my account on your site shows as complaint marked as resolved. Please look into the matter and get it resolved immediately.

nameera mariyam
mob : [protected]

Comments

I had applied to MSEDCL For new electric connection vide App.No.[protected] dated 24 Sep 18 along with all the necessary document, viz. 1. My Aadhar Card 2. Affidavit from the owner & 3. Light Bill of adjacent consumer of MSEB.
Also payment done. However till date no any response receiving from MSEB.

please look into the matter & resolve it.
Jitendra kamble