[Resolved] Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — online payment sep 2018 issue because our online portal showing the july payment

Vasai, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 mayurj1989 on Sep 25, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

Good afternoon!!!

I am trying to our website http://www.mahadiscom.co.in/ for the online payment sep 2018 electricity bill amount 480 /- due date 08/10/2018.

But our online portal showing the electricity bill jul 2018 bill amount 550/-. And also telephonic discussion our customer care 1912 request id:[protected] but no any solution, no any and not update to our portal, so how can i to paid my sep 2018 electricity bill...

As per the attached screen shot for your ready to reference and details:
Consumer type :- lt
Consumer no.:[protected]
Bu:-4375

So i request to you kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible and give us your valuable support & replay..

Warms regards
Mayur joshi
Information technology - asst. Manager
M: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2018

i will discuss our customer care 1912 but not resolve this issue till now.

Request ID:-000009190642

I request to you kindly update the SEP 2018 bill in Our Online Portal.

waiting for your replay

[Sep 25, 2018] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mayurj1989, Sep 25, 2018

I am checking the again our online portal but same issue "Jul 2018 bill" showing

So, I request to you kindly update the SEP 2018 bill in Our Online Portal.
Updated by mayurj1989, Sep 26, 2018

I am checking the again our online portal but still same issue "Jul 2018 bill" showing

So, I request to you kindly update the SEP 2018 bill in Our Online Portal.
Updated by mayurj1989, Oct 04, 2018

Online Portal electricity bill Issue resolved successfully 1 October 2018 and also paid the amount 480/-

!!! Thank you so much for your support !!!

Warms regards
Mayur joshi
Information technology - asst. Manager
M: [protected]

Comments

I have already lodged complaint on 24/08/2018 about cutting the tree branches passing over electric wires and hanging on terrace of my house, then handed over the letter complaint to Mr. Zagade on 11/09/2018. Still no action is taken.
Pl. Look in the matter earnestly.
Thanking you,
Rajesh Sapre

Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl - online payment sep 2018 issue because our online portal showing the july payment