[Resolved]  Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — wrong bill, name, address

This is to inform you that msedcl aurangabad is not giving me commercial meter. Msedcl telling me your bill is pending. They are giving a meter bill that not belongs to me not my name, not my address they are telling pay this bill. I have already submitted application to mseb office sunny centre harsul and rauza bagh office about this issue. They not taken any action yet. Why should i pay a bill that not belongs to me not my address, not my name. I applied for a commercial meter for store but they refused. Always telling me pay this bill. How could i pay a bill that not belongs to me. It's my humble request sir/mam please look into this matter. See attachments for all details related to my complain.
wrong bill, name, address