Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — about misguide by enquiry counter nashik new cbs

Nasik Au, Maharashtra, India
 Ashpak123 on Jul 4, 2019
Here i'm dr shah want to lodge against your department employee enquiry counter who misguide us. If he didn't know the timing of buses why should he misguide the passenger in the rainy season. Sir i'm also a responsible person and know the value of time. Today me and my family traveling from nasik to shahada. 4/7/2019 at 2:30pm. We are waiting for the bus to shahada may be some technical difficulties the bus is late. We waited upto 3:30pm.
And i enquired about the bus to shahada. He told us that the bus is already departure from cbs at 3pm. And he also told us that we have to wait for late night 1:30am and i m since 2:30 pm over there.
After that we take bus upto dhule and unfortunately the bus is breakdown and the conductor arrange the passenger to another bus. And the bus was nasik to shahada and your enquiry counter person told us to wait for upto 1:30am.
So it's my humble request to you sir to take action against the concerned person.
And i extremely have no doubt against the fello who misguide the other passengers too. Sir it's rainy season and i want to notice you about this thing.
I hope you will judge better than us.
They are not the owner of public transport. The language used by him is not also ideal what people expect from him.
Regards.
And also i call the number of the nasik office the peon also give wrong number to complaint
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Pune Station, Pune, India - 411001
    Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] - about misguide by enquiry counter nashik new cbs