Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC]
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Customer Care

Pune Station, Pune

Bad

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] related photos (587)

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

V
Jan 24, 2021
Me Viraj ravindra mundada
Was riding my bike when a bus took a wrong left to get to a unmarked bus stop without giving any kind of indicator me driving maintaining a proper distance got crashed into the busses crash bar this incident took place in Nashik, Maharashtra 50 meters from Ganjalmal police station Move over The bus lady bus conductor used foul language with me and threatened me The police station also didn't take any kind of complaint over this I would please like you too take a close look at this matter
Bus no
MH-15-AK-8036

C
    Jan 23, 2021
    I tried booking the ticket on 16/01/2021 from vashi to Ratnagiri

Login id- [protected]@gmail.com
    Transaction of 1140 Rs.

Amount was deducted from HSBC bank Account but ticket was not booked as the page displaying ticket and intimating passenger to print, did not appear.

Transaction Id- T2101161027246801412286

Please proceed with the refund of this amount.

Jan 22, 2021
      Istanbul, Turkey
      We are doing 10-12k rupees job, how can we travel by auto on daily basis.
      Very less busses pickup from zakat naka...

Jan 16, 2021
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I was booking tickets on 15 January.While booking tickets, money was deducted but ticket was not booked. I received mail also of deducted amount for booking ticket in msrtc.How and when I get my refund.

Jan 13, 2021
        Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh
        Dear Team,

I am traveling with my old parents and old aunty from shiv shahi.In which I faced the issue of bad service as they stopped the bus at green view hotel in khardi.In which we had order some snacks and one of the person was creating issue regarding a bad service of food as nobody took his order.Just because of that the within a minute the bus was leaving without us.Which was very bad as I was with all 3 old people and already having a food .Hence request you to kindly take an action regarding this.My ticket no. Was 000797 and the bus route was from nashik to dadar.

T
          Jan 13, 2021
          Satara, Maharashtra
          I have made reservation on 24 th December 2020 . My money was deducted twice but ticket was not generated. I have send number of emails to your team. Still they didn't do anything. Even I called them regarding my complaint still there is no improvement. Please look into my matter and refund my money as soon as possible.

Jan 11, 2021
            Diemen, Netherlands
            कोल्हापुर ते जालना शिवशाही टिकिट फाॆर्म वर टिकीट...
            Jan 8, 2021
            Dear Team,
            I have booked ticket from shrungartali to maitri park mumbai of 20.30 night express bus of 9th Jan 2021br...
            T
            Jan 5, 2021
            Singapore, Singapore
            Respected sir, I was making online reservation of 3 people for semi luxury bus from alibag to swargate on 3 January 2021 at...
            Jan 1, 2021
            Delhi, Delhi
            I had cancelled pune to mahabaleshwar darshan bus ticket on 19 Dec 2020. It's been more than 10 days and I still not received...

K
            Dec 27, 2020
            Marseille 01, France
            I was trying to book ticket from Karad to Thane CBS. The amount was deducted from my HDFC account (card payment) however, the ticket was not booked. When can I expect the refund?

Also, I tried to book the ticket again (2nd time) and was booked successfully with amount deduction (2nd time).
            However, I am expecting the refund amount from my first transaction of failed booking.

Dec 27, 2020
              Marseille 01, France
              I booked ticket sangmeshwar to borivali Nancy colony date of 02/1/2021 Ticket cost total 1240. But later after I cancelled ticket and voucher no is 42017355.
              I requested to msrtc support system please refunded my money as soon as possible.we are live in poor middle class family belonging.
              cancellation ticket to refund money

Y
                Dec 26, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                Hey, I booked a ticket from Nasik to Mumbai at 4:31pm. Train type is 02110 MMR CSMT SPL departing from Nasik at 7:05am and reaching Mumbai at 10:45am.

The total of ₹146/- got deducted from my account but I didn't receive the ticket for the same.

UPI transaction ID :[protected]

Payment was done through Google Pay.

Kindly refund the money ASAP.

PS : Same thing happened with me previously and the amount got refunded within hours. This time I waited for a day but the refund is not yet initiated

Thanks!

B
                  Dec 26, 2020
                  Marseille 01, France
                  I have done MSRTC bus booking from Borivali to Ratnagiri on 24 Dec.2020. I have completed all the payment process for rs. 708 the amount is debited from my account but the booking was not done. I nee to refund this amount
                  Money refunded

Y
                    Dec 23, 2020
                    Marseille 01, France
                    Hey, I booked a ticket from Nasik to Mumbai at 7:26pm. Bus type is Shivshahi Ac Seater departing from Nasik at 19:15 and reaching...

Dec 23, 2020
                    Delhi, Delhi
                    My name is swti bhor i was booked eticket seat no 08/1/2021 morning 7am to 9.50pm, but not getting any mail . Amount deductions will
                    be .
                    Charged mail recd

your faithfuuk
                    swati bhor

Dec 20, 2020
                      Respected sir,
                      I m Akshay Sapkal, from akola. I had booked 2 tickets on 28th nov 2020 for Badnapur from akola of shivshahi...

Dec 20, 2020
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      The booking amount of Rs. 467 was deducted from route SWARGATE to MIRAJ on 19th of December 2020 but i haven't received the ticket.

I still haven't received the amount back in my account.

Please confirm and look for the payback of Rs 467.

Shailesh Kudache.
                      Booking Transaction complaint.
                      Updated by Shaileshkudache Dec 20, 2020 Following is the amount deduction msg

Dec 18, 2020
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        I was booking ticket "KHED TO MAITRI PARK", however, payment has been made successfully but ticket has not been booked and I was trying four times but reflected same issues. similarly, money debited from bank account but still money not credited even ticket not booked.

J
                          Dec 18, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          I have booked below mentioned ticket via msrtc online booking platform on 13 December. My account is debited, but not received any mail or message on phone for booking.

Booking details,
                          Date of Journey - 25 December 2020
                          Booking Amount - 325
                          Email - jyoti.sharad.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobile number - [protected]
                          Updated by jyotimusale Dec 24, 2020 Tried to call customer service of MSRTC, that number is not working. Tried with other numbers provided on site but didn't get satisfactory response. Worst service. Private operators are better than MSRTC