[Resolved] Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — arrive late bus at satana stand

MOHAMMAD MANZIL, NEAR URDU SCHOOL, Satana, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 FHA on Mar 27, 2019
I'm travelling daily mhsadi to satana thru your bus of nasik dondaicha but this bus always arrives late at satana bus stand today this but was reported at 8: 20 around whereas bus should be reported sharply 7:45 while we asked to drivers about delaying the bus he was very rudely replied which was unfair. It is getting inconvenience to the passengers we have to waited for a long time bus.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019
7588520436 this number belongs to Sakri Depot Manager
Updated by FHA, Mar 27, 2019
We are people of Mhasadi, We have complaint about the bus of Sakri Nampur which deapartures from Sakri at 4: 45 pm and this bus should arrive at Mahasadi at 5: 30 pm but always arrives late sometimes its arrives 5: 15, sometimes very delaying means above 6 o clock so it is getting very inconvenience to the passengers on daliy basis, It should arrive 5: 30 at Mhasadi then you will get the huge business from this bus.

Comments

I have booked ticket from Pune to Shivshahi...Fare amount of Rs 430 got debited from my bank account but I did not get booking.. Also I could not find refund option on msrtc mobile app.

Pune Station, Pune, India - 411001
    Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] - arrive late bus at satana stand