Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [Msrtc] — Shivneri bus service

Raseshwari Patel
I am a loyal passenger of msrtc shivneri buses. I travel between pune-aurangabad-pune, pune-thane-pune frequently. The most important reason for me boarding these buses was the prompt departure timings and cleanliness.
But since the past one year i have noticed a very pathetic service from these buses. 9 out of 10 buses never leave on time now. Many of them are more than an hour late! Especially pune-thane-pune. And just like the rest of the private buses, shivneri has started waiting for the bus to get full of passengers first even if it takes half hour extra and the rest o[censored]s have to just sit inside and wait.

Yesterday i booked a bus from aurangabad to pune-12:00 pm

The bus was so unclean, there was dust inside it all over!
The ac vault was broken - a polythene was stuffed inside it.
The leg rest was broken for most of the seats.
The plastic net behind the seats where we can keep snacks was broken for most seats, including mine.
And they charge me 666₹ to pay for such a service!?

Shivneri is a premium bus service and charges almost 3.5 times than basic bus by the corporation and much more than any private travel bus services.

My only concern is that when we are paying a premium amount for short time, we expect a premium service from the corporation.

I am very very disappointed with msrtc. Never did i expect such a gross service of buses.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0