Mahindra Finance Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 20, 2022

File a complaint to Mahindra Finance

Having problems with Mahindra Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra Finance

Sunday Closed

Mahindra Finance Company Representatives

Mahindra Finance Phone Numbers

Mahindra Finance Overview

Latest complaint Taking excessive money from customer has been filed on 20/09/2022. Latest Resolved Fraud against loan was resolved Sep 7, 2022. Mahindra Finance ranks as the #18 most complained about among Loans.

Additional Mahindra Finance contact information

Branch Locator

Vasai Shop No. 5,6 & 7, Ground Floor, Tiberias Co. Op. Hsg. Scoi. Ltd., Village Barampur, Next to St. Augustin High School, Mumbai - 401202, Thane +91 25 0238 3132, +91 25 0238 3133 Borivali Shop No 1 to 5, Ground Floor, Mahananda Bluding, Vazira Naka, Off L T Road, Near Acharya Narendra School, Mumbai - 400092, Borivali West +91 22 2898 9652 +91 22 2898 2568

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mahindra Finance. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Mahindra Finance complaints

Recent Mahindra Finance reviews & complaints(602)

I'm applying for personal loan at mahindra finance and I was aprroved and they told me to pay agreement charge 5500 rupees and I paid and the next day they told me to pay pay insurance fee 19999 again and I paid again and the next day they told me to pay income tax 7200 rupees and I was saying I couldn't effort to pay that much and they said the company will pay half of the amount due to fever I couldn't pay in the exact date but I said my...
Mahindra Finance Customer Care
Service available

Mahindra Finance — Recovery staff misbehaving

Hello, myself Sangeetha, I am Having a vehicle loan account no 6425921, I am living with my mother and brother. Now am in my husband home town. The recovery agent mr.Thirumoorthy misbehaving with me he call different numbers and talk wrongly, 7 installments are unpaid. Last 3 month before my husband paid 1 lakh. Due to the covid situation, we are facing financial issues but we will try our best to clear all the due amount. But Thirumoorthy...
Mahindra Finance Customer Care
Service available

Mahindra Finance — Regarding fraud complaint

One of your company man called meto provide loan of rupees 3lakh but they didn't give me any loan and they harsh me to pay money for the loan. I want my money back as soon as possible....