Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Customer Care Contacts

2.1
Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Having problems with Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Head Office Address

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Company Representatives

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 4800

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Overview

Latest complaint Regarding RC transfer reported earlier about a year ago. has been filed on 12/01/2023. Latest Resolved Mahindra first choice rudransh automobile sreeraj complex durja branch rajapul Patna pin code 80001 cheating by this agency was resolved Aug 18, 2022. Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] ranks as the #1 most complained about among Car Service Centers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] reviews & complaints(530)

Service available

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] — Regarding RC transfer reported earlier about a year ago.

I would like to know the RC transfer issue update from your side. It's been two years since I got this vehicle from MFC, Gurgaon and this is not yet done. It's been a year since I had made this formal complaint from my end to the MFC help desk but there is no progress that I get to hear from your end till now. If there is any hope of resolution from your end let me know.

Vehicle details:
HR26BS3581
HondaCity...
Service available

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] — Dealer Refusing to Refund the Token amount of 1.5 Lakhs

I booked a jeep compass with Adharshiya Motors noida on 17 Dec 2022 for a price of 14 Lakhs for which I paid a token amount of 1.5 Lakhs on the same day. The dealer promised to be fixed and make the car ready within a week and fix the identified issues and vibration issue. However, during the loan processing the dealer was insistent on getting the loan disbursed before getting the car ready and got the car delivery delayed...

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] — Sale out my new car but poor valuation

I buy xuv7oo in 2022 13 december
I wanted to sale it out after buying that product reason is only about waiting period of Scorpio n and when I buy xuv 7oo, I got a call from one of the showroom sir in a month your car will be delivered I thought it is better to sale it out now but when I try to sale it out a new brand car I was shocked about the valuation, even car was not registered ...I buy base model mx, I am seriously very disappointed..even...