Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Having problems with Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Head Office Address

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 4800

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] reviews & complaints(530)

I would like to know the RC transfer issue update from your side. It's been two years since I got this vehicle from MFC, Gurgaon and this is not yet done. It's been a year since I had made this formal complaint from my end to the MFC help desk but there is no progress that I get to hear from your end till now. If there is any hope of resolution from your end let me know.

Vehicle details:
HR26BS3581
HondaCity 1497 CC/ petrol 2012 model
engine no: L15A73211688
chassis no: MAKGM266CCN301502
Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a jeep compass with Adharshiya Motors noida on 17 Dec 2022 for a price of 14 Lakhs for which I paid a token amount of 1.5 Lakhs on the same day. The dealer promised to be fixed and make the car ready within a week and fix the identified issues and vibration issue. However, during the loan processing the dealer was insistent on getting the loan disbursed before getting the car ready and got the car delivery delayed...

I buy xuv7oo in 2022 13 december
    I wanted to sale it out after buying that product reason is only about waiting period of Scorpio n and when I buy xuv 7oo, I got a call from one of the showroom sir in a month your car will be delivered I thought it is better to sale it out now but when I try to sale it out a new brand car I was shocked about the valuation, even car was not registered ...I buy base model mx, I am seriously very disappointed..even I buy a car from the same company..even then i am in big loss...I must say
    To Mr. Mahindra sir please help me out ...please...this was my first experience with mahindra, ..please atleast do the needful, even I want from the company, please forward my ... application to Mr.Mahindra definitely ...he help me out I belong to middle class family, I buy this car after I used all my saving ...so please kindly forward my mail to Mr.Mahindra...I no this is out of the box according to the system ..but please help me out.

Vishal

Myself Mohamadilyas A. Diwan and i was opened Repossession code under your company and still i have pending bills and i want to know when its cleared.?

I sold my car to Mahindra FC on 27th July, 2022. Car is still registered under my name as they haven't been able to sell it to anyone as of today. Meanwhile, there have been 2 challans raised by Maharashtra Traffic Police that remain unpaid as of today. Since these challans are 2+ months old, I've received a pre-litigation notice with instructions to clear the challans.

For each of the challan, I personally informed MFCWL the day it got raised & requested them to timely clear dues. I also emailed MFCWL the notice I received and requested them to pay. Yet both the echallans are still unpaid and my requests to MFCWL seem to be falling on deaf ears.

12th November, 2022 is the last date as per pre-litigation notice to clear dues, and I'm unsure as to how can I get this issue addressed.

This is a request to obtain the whereabouts of my car Chevrolet Beat which I sold to Mahindra First Choice on 07th February.
          It has been over 9 months but RC transfer has not happened yet, and we still are the registered owner of the vehicle. I have tried to raise atleast 3-4 request over call and several emails in the past 9 months but have not received any information over mail or call.
          I hereby request you to intervene in the matter and help provide me details on the same, and by when can I expect the RC transfer to be done.

Car make/model : Chevrolet Beat, PS Diesel Red color
          Registration number : KA51MB6763
          Date of sale : 07th Feb 2022
          Can you please share an update on this request. Or let me know if there are any information required from my end.
          I have the same issue since two years now. May have to file a legal compensation from MFCWL for all this pain we customers go through mentally.

Hi Team,

This is regarding a complaint for poor and pathetic services which we have received from Mahindra Ajmer Showroom. I already made a booking for XUV 300 W8 petrol black in September, almost a month ago from now and the dealers promised that they will provide me the vehicle for sure by 19th of October. Everyday I have been taking follow ups from them and they making false commitments every single day that yes we will...
            Dear Concern,
            It brings me a lot of pain to highlight a horrible customer service experience that I have had with Mahindra First Choice Radha Hari Motors, Muzaffarpur Bihar.
            I had booked a Scorpio S10 with a final price of Rs. 9, 25, 000 on 2nd June 2022 while dealing with “Mr. Rajesh” on behalf of Radha Hari Mahindra First Choice, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. I had asked him for a further discount. However, upon verbal deliberation,...

My name is amol subhash baldota token id 23266420
            I had word with mfcwl but they said to me regnation from you are post
            I had leave the job but my salary was not credited for the month of sept-22
            Contract no [protected]

Noida Based Mahindra First Choice outlet not delivered my booked vehicle on time.
              Now forcing me to accept token forfeiture.

Commitment failure is done my Dealership.

I bought a car (Ignis) last month on 15th july from Mahindra first choice, dwarka 23b, delhi .
                I have got my RC on 29th, so i’ve ask for my car insurance, first they said we have to sned someone for car inspection once comprehensive ins. Transferred to your name then we’ll issue the new insurance on your name and from that day onwards I haven’t received my car insurance, i’ve visited mahindra first choice multiple times, called up for follow up but haven’t received any resolution till now . I lost my trust on mahindra
                Urgently need your attention, looking for the positive response

Aug 18, 2022

I am bikesh Kumar, s/o- Mangal ray, vill+post- tetarpur, ps-Mohiuddinnagar, dist-samastipur (Bihar).
                  I bought a car from Renault kwid from rudransh automobile sreeraj complex durja branch. Price 270000(two lakhs seventy thousand) . they told me that car was good well condition.and told me that car was first owner but when I tested I found it second owner .also the kilometres was reducing and tempering.
                  And fraud and cheated me.
                  When I bought this car and went back to my home its engine became heat and gave me warning & it breakdown .so I make them a phone call and told them all this problem and they told me to come tomorrow so I tow the car and make stand in agency.
                  So i request you to told them to return my money or otherwise exchange my car.
                  Your faithful
                  Bikesh Kumar
                  Mob-[protected]
                  Email: bikesh[protected]@gmail.com
                  Aug 19, 2022

On 25th June 2018, Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. acknowledges the receipt of Rs. 210000/- as security from Vishav Janeni S Enterprises and Issue Letter of Intent valid for 6 months for setup of Showroom and complete all formalities. After 15 days Executive from MFCWL Mr. Daljeet visit our office and discuss about further operations and setup of showroom and branding and took 6 post dated cheques of Rs. 41300/- each (Royalty Cheques) and...
                    I would like to bring this to notice that my car which i bought from noida car point on 19/11/2021 under warranty "CPP[protected]" with reg no. "DL10CH4867" faced a break down near agra after which i decided to drop the car at mahindra first choice service centre with wadhwa motors in agra at
                    "kasra No 15 80 ft road taj nagari phase 2 behind parsanath panchwati" on 12 th may 2022 and almost a month and my car is standing there without...
                    I have been trying to get my RC transferred in my name since last year February (2021 Feb). The dealer involved is Car Mart (Antiq Square Pvt Ltd), faridabad. This dealer has been difficult to contact past delivery and has been citing some issues like COVID and NOC delay. But now it's been more than a year and the dealer is running out of reasons to delay and so he is avoiding my call. I am not sure if MFC can intervene and help me. Let me...
                    I recently purchased a preowned XUV500 W11 AUTOMATIC from a MFCWL Dealer at Kolkata who gave me excellent service. I also purchased a 2 yr Warranty & RSA upto 16.05.2024 vide WFP[protected]. I also drove down to Mangalore from Kolkata & got an excellent FE of 17.3 kmpl. I am very satisfied with the car &I am returning to Mahindra after a decade.
                    After reaching Mangalore I Wanted to service the vehicle & approached MFCWL for a franchise....
                    Dear Sir/Madam /M/s Mahindra first choice,
                    As we purchased Renault Scala(GJ27K9761) from firstchoice dealer Car King Vadodara on 13.FEB 2022

On the day one we ask the dealer for sound from engine to the owner of Car King, he told me that this vehicle will come this much of high sound, as a trusted brand mahindra we accepted and purchased,
                    but on 30th april, my car broke down with failure of alternator in faridabad(NCR),...

I had purchased a second hand swift car from Mahindra fist choice (Sonakshi automobile bagaha) in November 2021 but still not received My RC even i have paid transferred ammount that time. When i called the executive he didn't pickup my calls can you please me on this

I am getting calls constantly from Mahindra First Choice for selling my car. I had registered at their website and got the call for the first time and asked them to schedule an inspection but they didn't do it. Since then everyday they are calling me twice to ask if i want to sell my car and scheduling inspection. I have informed them clearly that I dont want them to call me and put my number in DND but they are still calling me everyday. It is like mental harassments now. I am very irritated by this and want these calls to stop.

I have given my car Maruti Swift RJ27CD8511
                        for denting, Painting and some Regular car works. For that 3-5 Days team has committed. But still my car is not completed.

Estimate given is attached for reference.

Service Centre address:

Zirapur-465691, District Rajgarh Madhya Pradesh.

Please do needful.