Mail Transcripts — fraud

saurabh456 on Nov 27, 2018
Please do not mailtranscripts, it is a fraud company. They prepare forged documents and send to WES, instead of obtaining it from the university. Earlier it worked as WES accepted these documents. These days WES is checking back with your university to ensure that the documents they receive have actually been sent by the university. Unfortunately i had taken services from mailtranscripts, and got caught in the fraud. After months of running between WES, mailtranscripts and my university, i finally got to know that mailtranscripts sent fraudulent documents to WES and never actually paid the transcripts fee to my university. Attaching the response from my university for reference here.

fraud
Updated by saurabh456, Nov 27, 2018

fraud

Comments

They cheated us too. They have charged us 14500/- did not return the money and did not give the transcripts either. They are a fraud company.

Mail Transcripts - fraud