Mandhana Industries / Being Human — leather jacket damage

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Corolina on Jan 17, 2019
Dear beinghuman

I bought a leather jacket for rs. 7, 999 from being human vadodara in on[protected] to gift my husband on his birthday.

Its been just 3 year and the jacket has started to torn and ripped out and has serious defects. Looking at the condition of the jacket i don't trust any beinghuman product. And i also recommend other customers to be causious when purchasing beinghuman products.

I understand i am entitled to expect things i buy to be of acceptable quality. The jacket i bought does not reach this standard considering the problems i have.

I am therefore asking you for some explanation on guality you provide to your customer.

I trust this matter can be resolved quickly and look forward to your early reply.

[Jan 17, 2019] Mandhana Industries / Being Human customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The stitching come out on the back pocket
I bought being human leather jacket from suvidha, yamuna nagar, haryana. Leather of jacket got torn near arms. I took the jacket to selling outlet but according to them they cant support as they do not have being human outfits any more.

205 to 214, Peninsula Center, Dr. S.S.Rao Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400012
    Mandhana Industries / Being Human - leather jacket damage