Mandhana Industries / Being Human Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Contact Form

Registered Office
Plot No.C-3, M.I.D.C, Tarapur Industrial Area, Boisar, Dist. Thane - 401506, India.
Telephone: +91 25 2527 2228, +91 25 2527 2229
Fax: +91 25 2526 0251

Branch Offices

Bangalore
Mandhana Industries Ltd (export Division) Unit I
26/a, II Phase Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, India.
Telephone: +91 80 2839 5332, +91 80 2839 5333, +91 80 2839 5334

Mandhana Industries Ltd (export Division) Unit II
No.31/161, Laggere, Peenya, Bangalore - 560058, India.
Telephone: +91 80 2839 0834, +91 80 2839 0835

Mandhana Industries Ltd (export Division) Unit III
No 21d, Second Phase, Opposite To Prerana Motors, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, India.
Telephone: +91 80 4096 5682

New Delhi

Mandhana Industries Ltd
No.508 & 509, 5th Floor, No.38, Ansal Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, India.
Telephone: +91 11 4167 4010, +91 11 4652 5678, +91 11 4652 5679, +91 11 4652 5680
Fax: +91 11 4160 8420
Mobile: +91 93 5068 5071
Contact: Mr. Yogesh Thore

Chennai

Mandhana Industries Ltd
31/8, 2nd Floor, Ac-block, 4th St, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040, India.
Telephone: +91 44 6516 4942
Contact: Mr. K. Kumar

Mandhana Innovation Centre

B-Wing-7/8, Anchor House, Ganpati Baug, Opp. T.j Road, Sewri, Mumbai - 400015, India.
Telephone: +91 22 2413 3565, +91 22 2413 3224
Contact: Mr. R. V. R. Prasad

Plants

Mandhana Dyeing Unit-II

A Division Of Mandhana Industries Ltd
Plot No.c-3, M.i.d.c, Tarapur Industrial Area, Boisar, District Thane - 401506, India.
Telephone: +91 25 2527 2228, +91 25 2527 2229
Fax: +91 25 2526 0251

Mandhana Dyeing (Process House)
A Division Of Mandhana Industries Ltd.
E-25, Midc, Tarapur Industrial Area, District Thane - 401506, India.
Telephone: +91 25 2527 2426, +91 25 2527 2428
Fax: +91 25 2527 2427
Contact: Mr. Uday Kulkarni
Email: [email protected]

Mandhana Weaving House (Shirting Division)
Plot No. C-2, Midc, Tarapur Industrial Area, District Thane - 401506, India.
Telephone: +91 25 2527 4988, +91 25 2527 4989

Mandhana Industries Ltd (Export Division) Ware House
Bangalore
Plot No.13-c, 5th Main, 3 Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, India.
Telephone: +91 80 4117 2368

Garment Unit 2
31, Survey No.161, Laggere, Peenya, Bangalore - 560058, India.

Garment Unit 3

Garment Unit 4
Unit No.36/2, Maruti Plaza, Madanayakanahalli, Dasanpura Hobli, Tumkur Road, Bangalore - 562123, India.

View More Information...

Thu12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Mandhana Industries / Being Human related photos (9)

Mandhana Industries / Being Human Complaints & Reviews

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — belt (accessories stuff)

Smrutiranjan85 on Jul 16, 2019
I have purchased a belt from being human outlet located in dn regalia shopping mall, bhubaneswar for my dad on father’s where i was not aware of the size of the belt but i was aware of the waist size of my dad. I asked the salesman to show the belt which will fit in 36waist size and he suggested me to buy 32 size belt. So i brought but that didnot fit to my dad’s waist when he try. I went to mall for exchange and they said wait for one week we will order bigger size. It has been more than 1month now they did not order bigger size. On 21st when i went again for returning the product they said...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — jacket is not well in good quality

Heramb Desale on Jan 19, 2019
I bought a leather jacket for rs. 7, 999 from being human in nashik

Its has been 1 year warranty and the jacket has started to torn and ripped out and has serious defects. Looking at the condition of the jacket i don't trust any beinghuman product. And i also recommend other customers to be causious when purchasing beinghuman products.

Quality and standard of product can't satisfy me...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — leather jacket damage

Corolina on Jan 17, 2019
Dear beinghuman

I bought a leather jacket for rs. 7, 999 from being human vadodara in on[protected] to gift my husband on his birthday.

Its been just 3 year and the jacket has started to torn and ripped out and has serious defects. Looking at the condition of the jacket i don't trust any beinghuman product. And i also recommend other customers to be causious when purchasing beinghuman products.

I understand i am entitled to expect things i buy to be of acceptable quality. The jacket i bought does not reach this standard considering the problems i have.
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — why you charge double time gst

mhpathan on Jan 11, 2019
I did shopping at your ajmer store on 30th dec 2018.in your bill you charge double gst.
Kindly answer me if my goods price is mrp 3699 rs which includes gst b all taxes then 50% discount on it make it 1849.50 which also includes tax than why charge again 12% gst??
Note - if mrp 3699 your is 3255.12 rs taxable amount. It means you give discount on 3255.12 which means taxable amount after discount is 1627.56 rs than add 12% gst on 1627.56 rs than it will 1849.5rs (Includes all tax) after why you charge again 12% gst??
Who give you write to charge double gst??...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — belts

Pratik Kalanouria on Dec 22, 2018
I have bought a being human belt from one of your store in kolkata acropolis mall. The size which i bought is large and i want a small size. The person at the store is saying that i cant exchange the size. This is the first time i am hearing such thing from any store. This thing is pathetic.
Please see to it nd respond me at [protected]@gmail.com...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — being human leather jacket i complain about

Noman Shaikh19 on Dec 15, 2018
I was told this jacket was 100% genuine lathar and now it's broken within 2 years. Itni mahengi chiz lene ka kya fayda agr 1 ya 2 sal me hi ese fatt jae or sir me itni reputed company ka regualr customer hu so please sir ap kuch na kuch kijiye.. Sir muje kuch bhi kar ke meri problem solve kijiye orr customer care me call krne par bhi muje sahi se ans nahi mile hai.. To unke againts bhi aap kuch na kuch steps lijiye...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — regarding pf [Resolved]

pravin bind on Nov 16, 2018
Dear team

Name - pravin bind
Emp-code-mum17001ho,
Sis - store opretion
This is to inform you that last 4 month i have foll up with deepali mathur for my pf every time she is saying kindly send a mail i have alredy send 4 time mail,
My am is rahul he is also left the job,

So any one help me for my pf of approx 1 yrs,

Pravin bind,...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — colour has faded and holes in shirt

Kapil Dowlani on Nov 11, 2018
I had purchased a being human t/shirt on 31st oct from shoppers stop pune and now after first wash there is a hole in the shirt and also the colour has faded. While washing t/shirt had left a lot of colour due to which by other cloths also got damaged.

This is very frustrating that a brand like being human is giving a worst product

If required i can send the photos to you also

Pls look into this matter immediately as it is posting a bad brand image in front of me now...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — I have ordered a being human product which is not delivered to me

gagandeep yadav on Nov 1, 2018
I have ordered a being human dress with the order I'd FY[protected] is not delivered to me.
When I checked the status it's shows deliver but it didn't please deliver my order or refund my money.
I was waiting for it I want to give it to someone on their birthday so please if you are not able to complete the delivery refund the money to me and I will make sure not to purchase any thing from your site's...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — product and customer services

mitul155 on Oct 25, 2018
I've placed an order with 2 cotton chinos on October 14, 2018. I still haven't received the product yet and tried to call their customer care number (+91 [protected]) two days before, the person who picked up informed me that he's security person and don't know anything about the orders, and asked me to call after 11 AM next day.
I called again next day around 11:15 AM, the call was received by a lady. I explained the whole issue with the order details. After listening to it, she responded rudely that the concern person is not available today. try to call tomorrow. I asked again to just provide...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — leather jacket quality

Mridul Maharishi on Oct 8, 2018
Purchased a jacket branded as "being human" few years back but now suddenly the upper layer of the leather got scratched and removed automatically and now it is completely ruined and can't be carried anywhere. I trusted the brand over the other brands and brought it for more rhan 8k but the quality of fabric is so pathetic that I can't even describe....

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — color faded and holes in shirt [Resolved]

Ayush1513 on May 25, 2018
On first wash most of the color faded off.. I was very less blue than before... On other shirt on first wash holes started to appear on the shirt and shirt is like fragile. This is not expected from such a good company
I have buyed clother earlier also but it happened first time it the worst thing ever! Th shirt also have a low quality fabric how is that possible i need quick answer on the issue.. Otherwise qhy i have paid 4k rupees for this....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — t-shirt colour fade and poor quality of fabric [Resolved]

Pharmaudr on Mar 22, 2018
Visited udaipur few month ago for a cousins wedding... Any having a round of city.in a mall i have purchased a being human t shirt from a brand store. Within 2 to 3 wash it got fade of colour and got ashok in fabric due to poor quality. I m not satisfied with my tshirt fabric quality.. Kindly resolve the issue... Eau for ur reply as soon as possible
Thanking you....

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — pf amount not process

Achet rajawat on Mar 14, 2018
Dear sir/meam, mene pf ke documents and form submit kar diye he last 3 month se but company koi process nahi kar rhi he bol rahi he process me govt. Se process nahi hua he but mere pas koi mail nahi aya nahi koi call aya he govt. Pf office se kuch samajh nahi a rha he me kya kru kese mera pf amount nikalu please help me. Me 3 month se jyada ho gya he every time vo kuch bhi bolte rehte he process me ya pf form wrong fill up kia he to time lag rha he but kya kru. H help me....

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — wrong gst levy

Burhan Patanwala on Jan 31, 2018
I (Burhan patanwala) have purchased being human mens ink navy chino bhndc7515 under bill no. 2634 dated 30.01.2018 in uni blu, mazgaon at bluez retail co.. The value of the said garment was rs. 2999/- and it was under 40% discount. So i got a total discount of rs. 1200 which is mentioned on the said tax invoice. So i have to pay rs. 1800/- (Round off). But the store charged me rs. 2015/- after imposing 12% gst and i had to pay rs. 2015/-.
It is well known fact in mrp item gst is included, then why gst was wrongly imposed on mrp.
Also to bring to your kind......

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — gst overcharged

zahee65 on Jan 22, 2018
I purchased a jacket from being human store in phoenix marketcity in bangalore,
The mrp listed on the jacket was rs 7999 and there was a 40% discount on it, so i should have got it for rs 4799.40 but instead the shop charged an extra gst of 12% over the discounted mrp and asked me to pay rs 5375.32

I think it is illegal to charge gst over the mrp and this shop should be fine for cheating customers. I have attached the bill for reference....

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — wrong levy of gst

ngkarwani on Jan 2, 2018
I (Shri neelu karwani) have purchased being human mens non-denim-chino-bhndc7515-ecru-96 under bill no. Cm/3678/17 dated 23.12.2017 in r-city mall, ghatkopar at being human showroom. The value of the said garment was rs. 2999/- and it was under 40% discount. So i got a total discount of rs. 1199.60 which is mentioned on the said tax invoice. So i have to pay rs. 1800/- (Round off). But the store charged me rs. 2015/- after imposing 12% gst and i had to pay rs. 2015/-.
Also to bring to your kind...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — complaint about leather jacket

Raj Sawhney on Dec 24, 2017
I did purchase a leather jacket worth rs. 10000 from being human product.. Wearing it after once; the upper layer of the leather got scratched and removed automatically and now it is completely worst that cannot be worn. I am so depressed with the quality. It was soo disgraceful that i purchased and trusted the brand and paid such a hefty amount for the jacket and this is the quality which i got. I want full refund of my money or need a replacement..
Raj sawhney
[protected]...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — being human low quality leather jacket

DuKe D on Dec 9, 2017
I did purchase a leather jacket worth rs. 7000 from being human product.. Wearing it after once; the upper layer of the leather got scratched and removed automatically and now it is completely worst that cannot be wear. I am so depressed with the quality. I want full refund of my money or need a replacement.. Registered several comllaints still no response from the admin of the brand...

Mandhana Industries / Being Human — t shirt discolouration

RISHIvns009 on Nov 22, 2017
I have purchase the t shirt from being human outlet of jhv mall varanasi 6 month back. Am sorry that i have not complaint about the product earlier as i have face the issue in under 2 month of purchase.

I have purchase other products from being human in past but not faced this kind of issue. I like the collection and pricing of being human items.

Please resolve the issue and i will be very grateful to you

Thanks & regards
Vishal pandey
Varanasi
[protected]...

Recently Discussed

Mandhana Industries / Being Human
I have ordered a being human product which is not delivered to me
Mandhana Industries / Being Human
color faded and holes in shirt
Mandhana Industries / Being Human
t-shirt colour fade and poor quality of fabric