Mangaldeep Enterprises — refund issue

I had thought of purchasing a paper plate machine from Mangaldeep Enterprises, tilak narar, New Delhi, I had deposited Rs. 5000 to book one machine, they had told before if not interested they will return the deposit amount, but when after some days learning that company is fraud company, I asked them to return the amount, they are not returning it, giving silly reasons, please don't do any kind of business with them, it is purely a fraud company focusing far place peoples, easy money making. Please direct them to return my money immediately.

Comments

This company is having scam business, big cheaters and fake company theywill keep in contact only for far states like karnataka, kerala, tamilnadu etc. There is one lady called sonia she is a big cheater my no. Nine seven four zero two eight nine zero three four please contact me i will tell about this mangal deep fraud company. Please for god sake stop business with this people or else you are loosing money no profit at all.
Big fraud and cheating company Mangal Deep Enterprises, Sant pura, delhi. Please please dont buy machine and do any amount transfer. Big cheaters, money making business if you have doubt call me seven eight nine two four zero nine eight six one. Mangal deep company there is always new new ladies, specially big cheaters like sonia, bhomika, mukesh kumar etc... fraud and big cheaters. i lost 2 laks. they are money eaters .
Please black list Mangal Deep company, Santpura, Delhi. I request to the consumer court please back list this company they may be cheating so many innocents. Big scam businees, money eaters. Please stop this business for God sake.

WZ--14 BINDRA MARKET SANT PURA, TILAK NAGAR, New Delhi