[Resolved] Mantri Developers — payout due to delay in possessions never happened

karthikn_siva on Sep 11, 2018
Mantri navarathna project was delayed by more than 2.5 years and per contract they have to provide a payment for delay in possession. They have calculated the amount and sent us the letter dated june 2, 2015. It is more than 3 years, they are yet to send the payment to us. Very very poor experience with this builder.
They owe me rs.138230. No firm date provided until now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018

[Sep 11, 2018] Mantri Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mantri Developers Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice, Please raise your complaint on http://mantri-connect.com/, this will help our CRM team to quickly resolve your complaint.
Team Mantri
Updated by karthikn_siva, Sep 19, 2018
I've been working with Mr.Jeyakannan and Ramya from Mantri since June 2, 2015. Nothing happened so far. I'm going to submit the request again in your nantri connect and upload a screenshot for record.

Karthikeyan Sivanandam
Updated by karthikn_siva, Oct 06, 2018
As mentioned, I have submitted a complaint in mantri-connect and I got the response. This is the same response that you gave 4 years ago (ASAP it will be released). Attached the screen shot for reference.

payout due to delay in possessions never happened
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4130 0000 (Support)
    +91 80 4132 5000 (Head Office)
    Mantri House, #41, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    Mantri Developers - payout due to delay in possessions never happened