[Resolved] Maruti Driving School — irresponsible employees in trivandrum

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
 sree sai2 on Aug 20, 2018
I took admission for my sister in maruthi driving school in trivandrum hercules automobiles jagathy. The first day the class was for 1 hr but the stopped it after 45 minutes (Since payment is based on time.). Is this right? The second day when we where on the way there the employee called and said that the class is postponed because he had to go somewhere. The third day the class was postponed because they couldn't get petrol. (Aug 18, note that i was able to get petrol for own car this day). Today the class was arranged at 8 a. M. I called them a thousand times in two numbers there was no response until 2 minutes ago one the employees responded and said that class will be at 10 am (We have other things to do). When i asked him why they were acting irresponsible he said he didnt know anything about it and said a womens name and said she was responsible. (Whom i called a 100 times and didnt even have the decency to respond). I trusted maruthi but as it seem they are the worst driving school. Its a shame that these employees are runing the name of maruthi for us. They said they would provide a discount if the payment was made in full the first time and now we cant don anything. Getting the payment together seems like a trap for not taking classes.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

Comments

I have problem with i didn't get proper
Diving and didn't get diposit.
Staff miss behaviour with us and mainly the lady who sit at the counter.
Give full every tive and didn't give any response for diposit money since 2 month. I bludy want my diposit.

118, Minmac Center,Arcot Road, Valasarawakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 60008
    Maruti Driving School - irresponsible employees in trivandrum