Maruti Suzuki Dealer — incomplete documentation, not giving services after charging, defective car,

HIRA AUTOMOBILES PATIALA, Patiala, Punjab, India
 anirudhrudra on Mar 19, 2019
Message: we had purchased a zen petrol car registration number pb 39 b 2088 for 56000.00 and had charged additional 5000.00 for for name transfer and five years road tax /worthiness... On date nov 9 2018. 1. We were delivered a badly defective car with a broken head cover which was repaired temperorily by an adhesive. I discovered it after noticing an oil leakage in the car but due to lack of time i myself got it replaced by a new cover and reported the same verbally to the executive at hira automobile patiala. 2. We are still not delivered the documents of the car and the executive is lingering in since all these months. An acknowledgement of the same is given to bus by them. Please help us get the document else get the car returned and refund our money.
Updated by anirudhrudra, Mar 22, 2019

Maruti Suzuki Dealer - incomplete documentation, not giving services after charging, defective car,

Company:Maruti Suzuki Dealer