Matrimonials India — no proper service as promised, complete fake profiles

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110015, India, New Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Konganti Kranthi Kiran on Feb 23, 2019
I did not want to take membership at all. But the person (Deepika makan) called me and persuaded me to take the membership for $212 for 3 months (Which is way too much for that service). Very early i got to know about this site and people, i asked them to cancel my membership and refund me. But they (Neither the "so called" personal assistance nor the manager who made me take the membership (Deepika) responded to that. They kept on sending some random profiles (Which were not at all as per my requirements). I have told them multiple times to cancel and stop the service. After that i tried calling them and their phones switched off.

I filed a dispute from my credit card company. After seeing that they are trying to call me and tell some new story. They never worked for me. The personal assistance never cared what my requirements are and i am highly disappointed. Now they are trying to show something that they worked for me so that the dispute will be rejected.
But i do not want to leave my money like that. These people are fraudsters.

I want my complete refund ($212) because i did not use their service at all. As soon as i realized that it is a fraud, i asked them to cancel my membership and refund me. But they never seemed to care about it.

[Feb 23, 2019] Matrimonials India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Matrimonials India Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Hello Konganti Kranthi Kiran,

Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone NO) so that we can help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks.
Updated by Konganti Kranthi Kiran, Jun 18, 2019
I have provided my details. NO one contacted me till now.
Please look into this issue.

Kranthi
Matrimonials India Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Wait We will contact you very soon.
Updated by Konganti Kranthi Kiran, Jul 10, 2019
Its been 3 weeks now. yet, no one contacted me. I want this issue to be properly addressed.

Kranthi

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110015
    Matrimonials India - no proper service as promised, complete fake profiles