Matrimonials India Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Jul 12, 2022

File a complaint to Matrimonials India

Having problems with Matrimonials India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Matrimonials India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Matrimonials India

Delhi

Matrimonials India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1234 524

Matrimonials India reviews & complaints(34)

As per my Id no. MI-976773, I have opted under the scheme for 10 days pack for Rs.499/- for my brother for marriage, but not able to view the contact details of Girls staying in India and in profile clearly mentioned by profile maker lives in India, though the parents or any person of house who had made this profile is staying outside India.
My question is that when i am trying to seek the contact details provided by their parents...
Complaint Against Matrimonial India.Com - Weblink.in

I have received calls on daily basis from 07th To 11th June 2022 from Ms.Neha Mirza for offering alliances online services from Matrimonial India.Com for that she told me to pay Rs.7500/-for 03months Gold Membership Plan. Finally she convinced me about their alliance service and made me to pay Rs.7500/- on 11.06.2022 (saturday) through online transfer to weblink.in belongs...
Gita
Business Consultant
Gita.[protected]@gmail.com
She was behind me pinging on WhatsApp to pay for the app. Once I paid she immediately started being rude. That was totally unexpected and rude...

I want to delete my account for long back. They are not responding. My phone number and email id is visible. I'm getting calls from people. I want to delete this account ASAP. Kindly do the needful.
My account name: Sophia
Account ID: MI-795071
Matrimonials India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir/madam,
    Mr. Deeraj force me to pay Amount of Rs 6000 & 2500 and said that he will support to search bride profile but he is not interested in doing this. WhatsApp msg already sent to you. I would request you to refund my money back. Thank you
    Hello Naresh,

We have forwarded your issue and detail to related concern department. We hope, they will contact you and resolve your issue very soon.

Respected sir,
      Mr Dheeraj has promised me give full support and made me to pay 6000+2500= 8500. After February 24th he has not updated any profile, Not even responding properly. Just neglecting my call. So I would prefer to refund my money back. I feel I have been cheated. Thank you
      M Naresh Kumar,
      Ml-865943,
      [protected]@gmail.com,
      Hello Naresh,

ExportersIndia Support Team

Matrimonials India — I am scammed

A lady named lisha called me and said that she had profiles that are matching for me and I have to buy the gold membership to get in touch with them. After the payment was made she ignored all my calls and messages. She call me daily to remind me of the profiles and they are on hold and i have to make the payment to get the contact . Then I tried calling one of the profiles she said was waiting for and the one answered didn't even know anyone...

I lodged a complain.i asked them that i am looking for marriage guys from singapore or malaysians only.since im born n breed in ths country.only singlesi was told by them yes they have.finally when i have paid...i received a call feom a swnior manager so called..saying to pay another 640usd..then only can get guys feom malaysia n aisngapore.i got a shock of my life.i refused.she said begged its for her promotion to pay! I received many calls frm them.simce i refused...till now d 450usd paymwnt done by me...no proper guy has been suggested by them.i lodged a complain...
        They replied by saying issue solved.but nobody called and nothing happened.my money just gone in ths scam.please stop ths fraud company...address of d fraud company33 & 33A, Rama Road,
        Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar,
        New Delhi - 110015 (India)...agwnt name shally gupta, and senior agent name vashally and diksha!!!

We have already solved the issue, Kindly mark "resolved" tag at this complaint.

Matrimonialsindia Support Team

One agent named lisha from delhi of matrimonialsindia is creating website and cheating everyone..plz beware ...she should be punished for doing such

Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue quickly.

MatrimonialsIndia Support Team

Iam j.john who has done Gold membership.unfortunately relationship manager named shalu sharma and lisha didnt respond back after texting number of times.iam unable to edit the partner preference in my profile.is this the service expected after paying a lot?

J.john.

As we had already resolved your issue at the time of complaint. Please Mark "Resolved" tag and update your rating.

MatrimonialsIndia Support Team

I have enrolled for Vishwakarma matrimony on 30th of June 2021, since been a new user I was not aware about the exact benefits of Prime+ due to this I have enrolled for diamond package where I an not able to view bride contact details, this is effecting me not to get in touch with the bride or the family members.

I am willing to upgrade to Prime+ wherein I an unable to do so as it is asking for another 6900.00 Rs.

Kindly help me to upgrade or refund the existing enrolment and cancel the membership.

Matrimonials India Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2022
              Hello Sai Vikram,

Matrimonials India — I have been cheated

I have receive a call from swpnapurthi viva sanstha nagpur .anjali her name was she told me that a girl is intrested in ur biodata she told me to exchange the number u need pay the amount their will be the discount first need to pay 5000rs after paying that 3000k will be refunded back and 2000rs will be ur registration for lifetime once it will get register the number will be exchange to u .after that I register number was exchange but all...

Matrimonials India — Re:The service is not as what we expected and most of the profile is not reachable to find a bride.

I and my husband registered with the matrimonial website from australia to find a bride for my brother .After few days, Geetha from matrimonial india called me there are proposal for my brother and recommended some profile.When i asked the number, Geetha from matrimonial india told me i need to pay for the service and i don't have money that time. I requested for the time for the payment .Geetha said she cant guarantee the proposal and we...

Matrimonials India — Re:The service is not as what we expected and most of the profile we found is not reachable to find a bride.

Don't active this service they are force but don't do India's Numbur one fraud matrimonia they are not response after payment I don't know 80%peoples satisfy .

Matrimonials India Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2022

MatrimonialsIndia Support Team

Dear whom this may concern, my name is chanchal i'm from london uk
                  I have paid for your services regarding my brother rista which at the time was promised that 100% i will get a rista from london with in the three months of joining your company since then your staff as only put forward a few rista everywhere else a part from london they refuse to answer my calls and messages i paid money which might not be a lot for you but for me it is and i don't mind paying for something which i get a result at the end of it but now after trying several times to get hold of your staff i am now very upset so pls contact me asap otherwise i will take this matter further. Names of your staff are mumta joyti and arti.
                  Aug 5, 2021
                  Hello Suchitra V,

We are very sorry for your bad experience with Matrimonialsindia. Kindly provide us your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Matrimonialsindia Support Team

I have paid 800 us dollars but still not worth a penny of work has been done by the relationship managers and mediators namely varsha pooja tanu inderjeet deepika. They wasted my time as well as my money. Very unprofessional people. Kindly refund my money. I am too dissatisfied as every time they ask me to go for an upgrade payment. This us so useless. Moreover i cannot access my account and each of them show the same few guys wo match nowhere and whom i ask about they never tell about them. So do not waste your hard earned money on this site and especially these mediators and rms.

Kindly refund my money
                    Aug 5, 2021

Matrimonialsindia.com — matrimony website cheating

On 12 August 2019, Deepika Makan, Business consultant of MatrimonialsIndia.com sent me email saying they have some matching profiles for my marriage and sent me some beautiful girls profile on my email. She then called me later on that evening and said her company will guarantee convince those girls to get married with me. She was constantly pressurizing me with the promise that if I pay US$276 for it I will never regret in my life. I have...

Matrimonials India — requesting for refund for not providing service and being a fraud company

Firstly, the consultants here especially deepika makan is a complete fraud who promised a service and convinced me to sign up and for which i paid nearly rs 15000 money.

Once i signed up, they they assigned relation officer jyoti to my case who just keep sending me odd profiles. Even after complaints, they just sent me irrelevant profiles and also arranged fake conference calls so that could be safe in case anyone complaints...

Matrimonials India — refund of the fraud additional charges rs. 700 and action against these fraud websites

I have registered with kshatriya matrimony, community matrimony.

My kshatriya matrimony id number is ksh351832, name: d v s ashok, contact is +[protected]Whatapp also same number)

I am in contact with matrimony person, mr. Vishnu, his contact number +[protected],
                      We are in contact in whatsapp with same above numbers.
                      Mr. Vishnu used to continuously whatsapp me for registration...