[Resolved] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom — lcd with touch screen for samsung galaxy ace style sm-g310hn - black (display glass combo folder)

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 53lv4 on Jan 27, 2019
I have ordered a lcd with touch screen for samsung galaxy ace style sm-g310hn - black (Display glass combo folder) for 709.00 rs. From maxbhi.com order number #[protected]/12/2018, 11:31 am) after that website shows your order to be cancelled because of no stock in this item we will refund to your maxbhi.com wallet. But i wanted my money back because of i clicked refund to my bank account. Under the button they have mention completetion usually takes 10 to 15 working days. But today 27.01.2019. I did'nt get any refund from this website i want real cash to my bank account. This kind of play should be very irritating my mind. I have attached that bill.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2019
Dear Mr. Selvakumar Sir ... First of all i am really very sorry and apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you regarding your order with Maxbhi.com. As i can check your Order #1472286 with maxbhi.com. Its already completely refunded from our-end and the Refund Bank Ref. # 505173 and Completion Date[protected]:41:41, kindly check it with your bank and please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Also i would request you to please mark the issue resolved.

318, 3rd Floor, Network Plaza, Saraswati Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Maxbhi / Elcotek Telecom - lcd with touch screen for samsung galaxy ace style sm-g310hn - black (display glass combo folder)