Mdindia Healthcare Services — useless tpa

I'm a customer paying insurance for past 15years... I hav been admitted in the hospital for kidney stone problem... I hav been done bilateral urs. My claim amount is 94thsnd and they had sanctioned only 54thsnd.. Wich is unfair.. Poor people md india don't even know to read and stdy what is given.. I hav been done procedure on both the kidneys. But u stupid people sanctioned amount for one procedure.. We hav been waiting in the hospital for 12hrs no proper response. I'm really distressed by the poor attitude of md india.. I'm going to file a case against md india..

[Apr 30, 2019] MDIndia Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

This is the most third class TPA. They say they did not receive mail from hospital even getting it 2 hrs back. They find every chance to reject / delay / curtail actual expenses.
I am facing this now.
May port out to a good one very soon.

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND BUY ANXITY WHEN YOU ARE ILL BY BUYING INSURANCE FROM THEM.
MD India has acknowledged reciept of all required documents. They have been giving false promises but not reimbursed claims yet.

Looking fotward to speedy reimbursement
My father sri, Ramaswamy N ppo no.c110210HDG was expried on 12.06.2019 at 9.30am, this is for kind information.

Note:governmentof tamil nadu new health insurance scheme-2014 pensioners family pensioners.

Contact no. [protected], [protected]

Is your complaint solved?

Being an claim processing expert, I may help you and assist you the path. But to investigate further, i would required a detailed information from you. Please share all the details through our facebook page.

Ronak
Metro Zone Group

MDIndia Healthcare Services
    MDIndia Healthcare Services Phone
    MDIndia Healthcare Services Address
    1st Floor, Karnawat Tower, Paud Phata, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411038