MDIndia Healthcare Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 21, 2022

File a complaint to MDIndia Healthcare Services

Having problems with MDIndia Healthcare Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MDIndia Healthcare Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MDIndia Healthcare Services

1 800 233 1166

View more phone numbers

Fax
1800 233 4449

MDIndia Healthcare Services reviews & complaints(202)

I have submitted my claim almost two months back bu till my claim status is showing as refer to insurance company for opionion.(MDI6741703)how many delays required for the final updation.
MDIndia Healthcare Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good Day

Please help or advise me as below.

Md India : CCN : MDI6823349

I have joined Care Hospital Banjara Hills Hyderabad on[protected] for treatment as advised by the Hospital Doctor .Before admitting in hospital we have pre approval from MD India as well.

Treatment was completed on[protected] and the hospital has sent a final billing but MD India has denying with...

Mdindia Healthcare Services — Claim process delayed and no response from the customer team

My parents claim is pending since several months and they received communication that the claim will be processed shortly but it still didn’t happen. They received a communication about claim being processed by January 6, but that passed as well. A new request was again raised to follow up but no response from the insurance team.

My parents are heavily replying on this claim amount for further needs.

Please...
    MDID MDI5-[protected]
    Claim No MDI3795740
    Complaint: Wrong deduction for valid treatment.
    My policy is through Corporate from Tata Motors Limited.
    Treatment consultancy and medicines are regularly required, and also reimbursed by Tata Motors under their Employees'Medical Benefit Scheme.
    I am attaching the corresopndence I had with MDIndia Healthcare....
    I had submitted all original documents related to claim at their Jaipur branch to
    Mr Kapil Sharma - manager Foss on 28th Aug 21.

Also sent repeated mails to all the authorities & also shared acknowledgement receipt.

I am not getting any reply from MDINDIA & ALSO NOT GETTING RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
    PLEASE HELP ME....
    Respected Designated Authority
    I draw your attention under mentioned few lines for your kind consideration and necessaryinitiation.
    That my family covered under TPA MDINDIA last 5 years and Policy No-252100/48/22/00352
    That my wife was hospitalised on 16th Oct 2021 to 18th Oct 2021 at Sanjibani Hospital Jharsuguda and case no-MDI6649567.
    That it was my unfortunate eventhough the said hospital is panel hospital...
    Subject: Re: Renewal of Mediclaim Policy (Good Health Policy) Current Certificate no as per your message GH NOV212117/01/A.

Attn: Bharti Choudary

This is in relation to captioned subject matter.

I hold a Citibank Credit Card. I write with reference to the renewal of mediclaim policy (Good health Policy) and for which a sum of around Rs 64, 900/- has been charged to credit card account as a premium...

This is to inform you that I (Premnarayan Jaiswal) am the customer of your company, and my policy no. is 191301/28/20/P[protected] and its sum insured amount is 500000. I was suffering from chest pain on June 21, and the doctor suggested bypass surgery (CAG) after a complete investigation. For this treatment hospital (convince hospital Pvt. Ltd., Indore) gave me complete package of CAG is 2, 20, 000/- but after...
    I have made the topup payment for sail medicliam in time, amoynt was deducted in sbionline as well. But topup is not reflected. Have called md india helpline 6 times, they just ask me to mail to [protected]@mdindia.com with payment reciept. My mpther is admitted to hospital and her amount is gettong exhausted. There is no action from md india, spoke to their callcneter agents Johnson and Prachi whose names I had collexted. There is no follwoup...

My claim number CCN MDI6510337. I submitted all documents along with bank cancelled cheque on 10th August 2021. The claim processed and payment transferred to another account holder who is having account in Indian Oversees Bank on 20th August 2021. I do not know how the cheque belongs to others added to my documents even though I submitted my bank details by sending cancelled cheque. MDIndia is not verified the details and payment has been transferred to unknown person. I lodged the complaint on 25th August 2021. But not yet resolved the issue yet. Can it be considered as ignorance, irresponsibility or cheating? I am still feeling that this has been done with ill intense. this has to be resolved and proper action may be initiated against the people involved in.

My father was admitted in hospital and surgery was done on 31st Aug and he was discharged on 1st September in SSB Hospital Faridabad. Hospital has sent the detailed customised bills, in that bill bed charges are clearly mentioned for two days (2000 × 2 = Rs. 4000) but Rs 1000 is deducted mentioning that Rs. 3000 is approved for a day. I have called the customer support too, that person had given the number of some Doctor Parvathy But she...

As per your approval hospital haven't heard. This cause from yesterday to still now my father is in hospital. Not released the patient. kindly solve my problem and oblige.
      NOTE :- HOSPITAL EXCESS AMOUNT DEMANDED.
      patient name- Ram das Roy.
      Min. no- 2509430.
      claim no.- MDI6549123.
      HEALTHWORLD HOSPITAL, DURGAPUR, WEST BENGAL

Claim num MDI6289571.(Oriental Insurance)
        Claim hold due to document submit 2 days delay. As per company response document to be submitted in 30 days and I submitted documents in 32 days, so they hold the claim.

In corona my daughter had expired and at the same time I was admitted in hospital. I was not mentally stable and not in a state to collect all documents and submit it. Hence it got delayed by 2 days.

But insurance company has delayed to settle the claim since 3 months it is hold and not cleared. Pls take appropriate actions and help to settle the claim.

My Father Mr.T.Krisnamoorthy (Age77 ) has been admitted in MGM Healthcare, Chennai for past 5 days for an emergency gastro problem. We were discharged from the hospital yesterday evening from the hospital

But due to undue delay in processing of insurance, we are left stranded a whole night and till now, the claim is not settled. We are facing extreme hardship and mental trauma since my aged father a diabetic patient is suffering due to this delay.

When called to the TPA (MDIndia) they are keep on saying the same as "claim is under processing" since yesterday evening till now.

We Kindly requesting you to help to rescue from the situation and make the claim settlement immediately without further delay

Thanks & Regards,
          Arun Krishnamoorthy (Son of Mr.T.Krishnamoorthy)

I lodged my claim on 30/03/2019 as my daughter was admitted on 02/03/2019, as my daughter was very ill and I was not in a condition intimate the same at the same time, but after that I followed the proper channel and guideline for claim and submitted all the required documents in time. Being a lady I was even got scared as my daughter was of one year old at that time and in serious condition and after the office timings I have to go to look...
            Id No - MDI5-[protected]
            Policy holder Name : Jaising Rukha Valvi
            Sir I have already filled claim intimation and after the discharge of hospital, I send all the documents of Claim on the mail [protected]@mdindia.com but I couldn't get Claim status even I contact to Reimbursement department but he told me I hadn't received your documents....
            It's a worth customer service I have seen. I sent an email regarding the document query. But they didn't reply me more than two months. Even I am following up daily.. I sent more than 20emails. But I didn't get any response....
            Gave claim for hospital snd post hospitalisation expenses 4 months ago and gave all required documents to dr parvathi, sarvanan, divya, whatsapp group etc but no response after daily telephone contact.they give reason as wring calculation.no one has bothered to resolve the issue after numerous complaints to md customer service mdi6124686.as senior citizens it is having financial implications.do kindly do the needful at the earliest....
            I am a subcriber to the SAIL mediclaim scheme administered by MD India. I have paid my subscription for the year and am entitled to Rs. 8000 as outpatient cost reimbursement. I had submitted a claim for medication from my physician in Apollo hospital, Hyderguda Hyderabad for diabetes and hypertension medicines. Due to Covid 2nd wave the doctor was consulting from home and gave me a prescription on his letterhead but clearly stating he is...

Brief about the issue:
            My Father was hospitalized in Covid Designated Hospital in Agra on 26th April and Discharged on 28th April-21 due to a complaint of breathlessness.

Total Bill was approx 60K and out of which TPA only reimbursed 36K.
            The room rent was 18K/day *2 = 36K whereas TPA straight away deducted 26K stating that 5000/day rule in Policy.

However that was a peak time and none of the Hospital in whole India is treating at this cost . We all have seen and know about what was the condition during that period and How hospitals were charging for it.

It would be very helpful if you could help me in this tough situation. The deduction is huge and it is difficult to afford at such a difficult time.

Patient Name : Jiyaneram V Relwani
            TPA Claim No. : MDI6337268

Policy Number : 251100/50/20/10000379

Kindly help to resolve this issue. I am struggling for many days over this.