Meesho Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Meesho

Having problems with Meesho?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Meesho customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Meesho

Meesho Website

Meesho Head Office Address

Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Meesho reviews & complaints page 82

Meesho is a reselling app. I was used this since 4 momths approximately. I ordered 2 sarees eqch rs.264. But my customer recived only one saree but with tha complete payement rs.530. So that she wanted to return it. I gave a request to returm it they send the refund money to my bank account which i was linked with my meesho app. But i recived the refund amont for 1 saree only rs.264. Kindly send the refund amount of the missing product to...

Totally fake
Meesho totally fake and fraud beware don’t buy anything from meesho
More details miss call at [protected]
Its worst service provider and have fake item don’t buy at any cost so beware of meesho each and everything fake on meesho so don’t choose meesho At any cost

Dear Team,

Order #95720253

I have booked one dress at Meesho for Rs. 344. I booked red dress but they sent meroon dress & quality is also too worst... seems like they are selling used clothes.. however I have cancelled this order on the same day when I received it, on[protected]. From then on Im following with Meesho & sent 37 maill till now. But they responded only 2 or 3 time with same auto text mail as product...