MESCOM Customer Care

Load

MESCOM Complaints & Reviews

Mescom — Meter fault

Sheikh Farzeen
Sir we are residing near manglore area karnataka india.exact location gurpura kaikamba .opp to aku high school.meter no 887....
Complaint category Government Organizations

bk Coc
Hi there is a engineering work industry in our residential area which create lot of voltage fluctuation in out house. Its effecting all the electrical appliances as well. As regulations you should not give power to any industry under residential area, this is not only against law but also life hazard. Act as soon as possible.

Address of the industry

Manasa engineering works
Near santhekatte,
Mundkur 576121
Karakal taluk
Udupi district
Karnataka

[Dec 24, 2016] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sir, I pay the Electricty bill only today for each bill Rs5 extract deducted ID No [protected], [protected] and [protected]. what is this, is it punishment/gift for cash less transaction from your side. why we have to pay online, who is responisble for this.

faiz ahmed
    Every day lot of power cut in mukka area.in mangalore. Day and night with no time limit. It has become one of the worst power cut area. No one is taking any kind of action. We are finding lot of difficulties during night times. Some news spread that load shedding and they supply to factories. Whom to complaint? Please help in this regard. Thanks..
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-09 22:16:05

[Oct 11, 2016] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    MESCOM Customer Care's response Oct 16, 2016
    kindly lodge complaint to 1912
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

Mescom — Evasive and rude behavior of mescom mangalore staff /asst eng [Resolved]

M.d. Hegde
      I am Ex Branch Manager of Syndicate Bank, aged 66 staying alone .I m sufferring from suspected colon bleeding/cancer, prostate...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

Prasannabangera
      We have a voltage fluctuation problem in our home since October. We been complaint about this matter several times to mescom Surathkal. Still no action taken .
      Contact number # [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-09 22:36:45

[Apr 11, 2016] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      MESCOM Customer Care's response Oct 16, 2016
      kindly lodge complaint to 1912
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

jayanth_suvarna
        When the bill is paid through ecs and the technician who coming to check the bills report is not updated is that the problem of the customer or the mescom?

My electricity bill was debited to my account on 19-mar-2016 and the technician is came to our flat on 30-march-2016 around 2.15 am and threatening to remove the fuse and say his report is not updated and even after showing him the bank statement he says he still have the right to disconnect the fuse.

I wanted to know does he have the right the remove the fuse even after paying the bill. If the payment is deducted through ecs and mescom doesnt send the bill in time the bank then who is held responsible.

Jayantha suvarna
        Konchady derebail

[Mar 30, 2016] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Mescom — Power cut every time in kelarai area

Dsz
          I'm a resident of Kelarai Church Road area. My meter number is NRG-684. Every time there is power fluctuations...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Mescom — Faulty Transformer and broken wires

Mohanraj Mlore
          Hello Sir, For your information in Yerodi/Kukkipadi(Bantwal Mangalore) village the electric wire was fallen on ground...
          Complaint category Government Organizations

ShashiprabhaKP
          High Tension wire without any shielding is put on the road and passes though one of the house compound where children and people pass by frequently. Its on the lower height as well. Date of incident: 02-Oct-2015 Place : Kanathilla, Sullia - DK Landmark : Near Kanathilla daivastana

[Oct 22, 2015] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MESCOM — no power since one week

there is no power in kadaba area from one week.please provide power at least 6hr a day.

jayanth g
            Dear sir, Iam from villege andavalli soraba (tq) shivmoga (dt) we lost our electric power to our from 6 days due to brak of 11kv line. I inform to line man Manjunath and AE of chandragutty and AE of sorba but there is work is dun by them. Our area is covered under chandragutty grid. We have face problem of water because of no electricity I request that plese take action immidiatly. Thank you .

Lobam
              Location- Kalpana road, Bendoorwell, Kankanady area, electric pole in front of Crescent court apartments. When raining specially, there is a heavy sparking on the phase high tension service wires, same time full area was without power. We have noticed several times, that's why I am bringing to your notice, before some accident occurs. And when sparked immediately power tripped. Tonight when raining and also happened earlier. I am suggesting you to please rectify this problem ASAP. Thanks.

[Apr 22, 2015] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Individual — Low level lying power line

Most respected sir, Good evening and greetings of the day. I am a resident of Thanthai periyar 9th street extension. We have a very serious issue of low level power line lying from the post in a damaged condition at the risk of falling at any time. Small children are playing in the area and are indulged into a high risk group. We have made enough complaints to the E.B office and are also ready to share any expenses too but even then there was no response from the department. We have a high respect and belief in you in finding a solution to this problem. Counting upon your immediate action sir. Thanking you. Yours truly, Murugeshbabu, [protected].

Mohithpal
                Dear Sir, Mescom Mulky (karnad) is the worst in your organisation from past three days there is no power as they told us routine maintenance, Every thursday they carry out maintenance but still no changes all are suffering here The Engineer who is in charge Mr Sridhar is in efficient in performing his duties we need a dynamic individual, Kids old age persons are suffering as the inverter does not have time to charge. Kids are saying mulky is like a slum when it comes to power issues, this itself is a worst benchmark for your organisation. Its been a worst start to the summer we request you to kindly take action and make karnad a better place and invit more investments by NRI, s. The current situation no one is keen to invest more due to power issues here. Regards, Mohit

Hari S
                  S. Hari (My RR No-82969)
                  8/131/(1), Shreesailam, Near Nitte Masjid, , Nitte-574110, Karnatak State.
                  My electricity consumption meter was showing a very high consumption and I reported this to the MESCOM, karkala. On 5th September, they came and took the meter for repairing and returned the meter on September 29th, 2014 with a remark that the meter is not at fault. During this gap of one month, they told us to pay the amount of Rs. 1, 113/= for the electricity bill, which was paid before they took the meter for repairing. After they fitted the meter they did not noticed the consumption, and billed for Rs. 1, 113/= from the month of October to this current month February (i.e. I was paying a flat amount of Rs. 1, 113/- for the last six month which was above my regular consumption.) I reported to the MESCOM Office at Karkala and they told that it will be rectified and corrected in the next bill. (My RR No- 82969). This trend I found even with my neighbors bill.

[Feb 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  On February 17th I complained to you regarding the Improper bill. But even aftaer that complaint Iam still receiving Electricity bill without referring the consumtion a Rs. 1113/=. This measn MESCOM will start receving from me Rs 1113/- without noticing the consumption. Even after complaint they do the same tactics.
                  Kindly do me a favour to overcome from this proble.

gangadhar123
                    Please be informed that the above mentioned MSBEH54024 would like to bring to the concerned MESCOM Officer to reply the following I have the ECS facility to pay the bill for the above mentioned connection through the Bank which was activated on June 21st of 2014, Mean time I paid against bill amount by cash of Rs905 on 20th JUNE for the month of June 2014.The next day on 21st of June ECS facility also activated and amount Rs905 also deducted from my bank account.Total Rs1810 paid against the bill amount of Rs905 for the same Month June2014.For the month of July ECS deducted Rs775 against MESCOM bill for the month of July.Now my question is for the month of August the bill payment deducted Rs1682 where I am not using power since June 28th 2014, because we are out of station.I was expecting the bill amount should come for minimum charge, but when I see the bill amount deducted for the month of August is Rs1682, please explain how it comes more bill even after not using the power and also I was maintaining excess amount with MESCOM. Kindly reply to my mail address:ganga.[protected]@gmail.com Regards
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Muzammil Japthi
                      we are power off more than 10 days power is coming and after 1 hour after going again . So many times complaint with Lineman and even JE also no response very rudely answering, you cant live without power, we have so many works this all answer from J.E
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

bedrupane1990
                        Dear This is informed that a tree fallen on The electric line on 18th jun due to Heavy rain and wind.The Line man not visited location even After several Follow ups.The villegers struggling without power FRom last continuos 9 days. Pl. Solve this Issue Immediately. The location address Bedrupane Aranthodu post N Villege Sullia T.Q D.K-574314
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Mescom — Low voltage

subbu AK
                          Hello Sir/Madam, This is a request to solve the low voltage problem. In our village(Aloor(post), Kundapur(T)), we have...
                          Complaint category Other

B H Giridhar Shetty
                          There are E-mail IDs in the website of MESCOM to take up the matter with the various authorities.But it is observed that no authority reply the E-mails or call the consumer in connection with the redressal.If there is no system of attending Emails why Govt.published on their website.In the above connection I want to know the present position of ECS application submitted by us two months back.

MESCOM — Halekatte Kallya Nitte Div. Karkala Power Supply Problem

Dear sir Namaste Our village Not give the proper power supply in last 1 Month. We call Section Officer He will not received phone & Not Response Pl. solve this problem

Mescom — Electricity consumption bill

B H Giridhar Shetty
                            Electricity meter readers visiting houses once in a month and give consumption bills.Nowadays they are not visiting regularly...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

Mescom — Poor Service [Resolved]

roshanrsp
                            MESCOM is providing one of the worst service in rural area. We had a power cut due to some technical problems in the line....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Exchange22
                            Unfair Trading
                            (1 hours 52 minutes ago)
                            Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                            exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                            (3 hours 23 minutes ago)
                            Driving License
                            licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong