Pigeon Express

Load

Pigeon Express Complaints & Reviews

Induction Stove not working
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, i didn't ordered any product and i received a product from your courier service and they don't know who is sending the same product all the numbers given by them is not working and they are not ready to return the product also, my husband paid rs 688/- as cash on delivery, because he don't know that i didn't ordered the product.

So please let me know where and how i return the product and get my money back.
    Customer care executives are not able to give me their managers number and as well as any concern persons number.

Please reply on [protected]@gmail.com
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had booked speed post parcel Pegeon Express pvt.Ltd. in Kanpur wide tracking number[protected] to Rajnish Bhatnagar, D-50, South Extn, Part-1, New Delhi-110049 on the date of[protected]. By the time of posting I have been told that my parcel will be delivered by the evening or the next morning that is[protected] but it is[protected] by the evening and I still didn’t get my delivery. But when it didn’t reach, I enquired by phone in Head office on the number[protected] but they said they are closed today Then I called in the office of Kanpur on the number[protected] after listening my complaint they didn’t give me any answer even they were unaware about my parcel and after a long time they gave me a contact number of some concerned person naming Mr. Bhagwati ([protected]) When I called him he asked for my tracking address and said that he will check the status andThey told that they shall try to find out call me back after 15 minutes but it had been 1 hour passed and he didn’t call me back but after that time I called him continuously but he didn’t answered my call. Now it is[protected] And I still didn’t get the parcel delivered. Today again I enquired by phone but again They have given a number of some concern person person who is Mr. Harish ([protected]) on which I called to ask the status and he asked all the details of Parcel but didn’t reply anything. It is very irresponsible behavior of the company and there isn’t any responsible person over there. Since edible & perishable items were sent in that parcel and I didn’t receive it yet and no satisfactory action has been taken yet. This is a total harassment of the common people. Now I am lodging a complaint in consumer court for this irresponsible behavior.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Booked a Parcel no:[protected] via Pigeon Express to be delivered to Bangalore, It has been more then one month the Parcel is not delivered and we are not getting any response from Pigeon Express, Written several emails but no reply, status of the Parcel on the website shows below information: 20/08/2015 14:54 Dispatched For: FRANCH EXPRESS - BANGALORE Activity Date Time Status Out-Scan 20/08/2015 14:54 Dispatched For: FRANCH EXPRESS - BANGALORE In-Scan 20/08/2015 01:45 HUB Received - InTransit: DELHI - HUB Out-Scan 19/08/2015 19:54 Dispatched For: DELHI - HUB Pickup 19/08/2015 19:45 Pickup From: MEERUT For: BANGALORE Regards Pankaj Kumar
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          My relative sent a courier named Pigeon Express from Meerut0 Uttar Pradesh to Pune on 27th August with Docket#[protected], i...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My pigeon repido cute induction cooktop black have problem with power. Its automatically got on and off when i connect it with power supply. Last night its stop coz off electric problem inside it. Now its not working so plz do needful. It is not working from last one week. I think its shorted from inside. I called up yesterday but not get any answer so plz help me.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 28-Feb-2015 by Pigeon Express Pvt. Ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected], at the address for Communication* indicated by you in the application. The expected time of delivery of your PAN card is 7-10 days from the date of dispatch. Till today (12 Mar 2015), there is no response from them. I couldn't reach the courier service. Really i don't know where my PAN card went.There is neither complaint number nor escalation number. Better NSDL could avoid their service. We are suffering a lot.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, This is regarding the complaint's against Pigeon Express Pvt Ltd which is located in Bangalore. Delivery boy ( Krishna [protected] ) who was abusing to delivery the courier. Tracking Number: 28655596 It has dispatched from Income Tax department on 23/jan/2015 to Bangalore which is still not delivered to the given address. when we checked with Manager ( Sriram [protected] ) even he started abusing us when we asked to delivery. Many times we have visited to the Bangalore branch office to collect the courier, since its their responsibility to delivery on time they still abusing us that they cannot deli\very to the given address. I can see most of them are complaining against Bangalore Branch office for not delivering and for abusing. Please, I kindly request for Income tax Department not to submit any courier to Pigeon express Pvt Ltd since the courier is delivering on time. Please take care of these things as early as possible.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i had snd a parcel from ludhiana to udupi on 2 augst 2014.sir, its over 30 days bt my parcel had nt delivered.i complaint about it to the company nd still no response is recieved nd the staff members hve nt a sense to talk. sir i m undergoing with a mental harrasment due to non delivery of my parcel..plse take a immediate action on the company.. i am attaching a proff of reciept...take action as ssoon as possible
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Pigeon Express pvt ltd is worst services provider. a parcel is booked from pune on 15th Apr for Delhi but till now i did not get that on 20th i called to the delhi office they told me i will get within a days but i dodn't get. i called on[protected] no there is auto ans machine no one pick the phone i think there is no one to pick. the second no[protected] is always busy. i just want to suggest that don't use the service of this company. its 10 days gone i did not get my parcel and i don't know how much time they will take more. maximum courier service take maximum 3 days for delivery.
                  if you don't want to west your time then dont; book your parcel with Pigeon Express pvt. ltd. its my personal experience and its first time face this type of problem. my consignment no[protected].

regards,
                  satish agrawal
                  Aug 13, 2020

Sir/Mam,

My name is Preeti Gupta, D/o Shri Anil Kumar Gupta R/o A-61-C, Chander Vihar, Mandawali Fazalpur, New Delhi-110092. The purpose of this complaint is the non-receipt of my PAN Card. My PAN card has been dispatched on 28-Feb-2013 by Income Tax Department through Pigeon Express Pvt. Ltd. courier bill no. 27876066, as this information I got from Income Tax Department web site i.e. https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/servlet/PanStatusTrack while tracking my PAN Card status. I called several times on Pigeon Express Pvt. Ltd. Customer care center but they don’t provide me any information regarding my courier status. I also write Emails to this company on various emails ids but don’t receive any response. The company takes 7 days time to deliver the courier but the courier company is failed to deliver the courier to my address or Back to Income Tax Department. The company have no right to hold my PAN card which is a property of Government of India for 24 days ( from 28 Feb 2013 to 24 Mar 2013). For the inconvenience and trouble I faced in dealing with this company I demand a compensation of Rs. 50,000.
                    Kindly help me in sorting out my problem.

Thanking You in anticipation

Preeti Gupta
                    Mob: [protected], [protected]
                    E-mail: vks.[protected]@gmail.com
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Acknowledgement No. (given by PAN Card dept.) : [protected]
                    Airway Bill No. (by Pigeon Express Pvt. Ltd.) : 27876077
                    Aug 13, 2020

govt dak — non receipt of courier

in this way my bank details are sent from sbi hosur ,but still not yet received sofar please trace out where the dak my no is b03592542

Courier Service — non receipt of pan card