[Resolved] Mescom — the 10 digit customer number

Karkala, Udupi District, Karnataka, India
 Anston Dsouza on Nov 14, 2018
Hello there.
Since a long time i wanted to know my 10 digit customer no. My rr no. Is 69851, consumer id is 2120105.
Karkala sub division
Kariyakallu pr.
Please help me in getting my customer no 10 digit as i need it for paying electricity bills online. Its not printed on my electricity bill and i needed it.
Please help me.
Thanking you in advance.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2018

[Nov 14, 2018] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MESCOM Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018

At present, the on-line payment system is enabled to 11 towns of R-APDRP area & DWA is issued to implement on-line payment system in remaining non-R-APDRP area. It will take some time for pilot project execution & implement. Once implemented in all the areas, advertisement will be given for public awareness.

MESCOM
MESCOM Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018

Kindly lodge your complaint to mescom.[protected]@rediffmail.com

MESCOM

Comments

I want to register for online payment facility, however in our mescom bill no 10 digit account id is available to register for online payment.
Please provide the 10 digit account id based on the below details (Rr numbers etc)

Rr id - 2220
Grahakara sankeye[protected]
Name : K Rama
Place: Kundapura
Dist:udupi
When all other divisions have moved to online payment platform.. why our MESCOM is lagging behind.. still we are unable to get our 10 digit consumer ID for some of the locations in MESCOM..
Kindly implement
SIR i need account number pls suggest
Hello sir I want to know my 10 digit account id for online payment my RR no is MH94819 plz provide me it is urgent

20/1, Old Bar Line Road, Savarkar Nagara, Shimoga, Shimoga, Karnataka, India - 577202
    Mescom - the 10 digit customer number