MESCOM Customer Care

Shimoga
Shimoga District
Karnataka

Load

MESCOM related photos (57)

MESCOM Complaints & Reviews

prashanth naik on Jun 23, 2020
Kantavara village no supply from yesterday

[Jun 23, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Joel Cruise on Jun 17, 2020
    Hello there.
    I wanted to know my 10 digit customer no. My rr no. Is ul2314, consumer id is[protected]
    Ujire sub division
    Neria p.

Please help me in getting my customer no 10 digit as i need it for paying electricity bills online. Its not printed on my electricity bill and i needed it.
    Please help me.

[Jun 17, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mescom — electricity charges for the month of may 2020

Seetharam108 on Jun 9, 2020
      Absorbent electricity charges for the month of may 2020 - rs.6474. While the average bill we were getting monthly was of rs.1300/....

Royston colaco on Jun 5, 2020
      Why there is a power cut in miyar, karkala from last 4 days there is not proper supply of electricity in my area why what's the problem. There is no rain no lightning then why there is power cut. The the time comes the bill u guys come nicely to show the bill's and all simply removing the electricity without any reason.

[Jun 05, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Shreya Mangalore on Jun 4, 2020
        Hello mam/sir,
        Iam staying in panjimoger vivek nagar, we are getting high bill every month, we use only 2 fan 4bulb grinder and refrigrator only yet we get 900rs bill every month which is too high, the meter might be running fast, please do send some personal to check the meter.
        My meter number - kv10968
        Id - [protected]
        Address - precilla d mello, w/o valerian d mello, d no - 1-64/50 viveka nagara 1st cross

Please do the needfull

[Jun 04, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Mescom — billing related complaint

JohnRosario on Jun 3, 2020
          I have received bill amounting to rs. 7212, and billing period is 05/02/20 - 19/05/20 billing date is 20/05/2020....
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Prasad154 on May 30, 2020
          My consumer id is [protected]. I pay my bills online. Website is very poor thats other part. I got thd bill 3 times of the normal bill. When i checked with mescom they give some vague answers saying watever you paid last month is not the actual bill or something which is nonsense. Its not only me everyone in my society got 3 times of the bill. Now they say bill generated you have to pay. There is no way we can get a claridication or can place a complaint. Even last month i got more bill than usual but i paid. But this month 3 times of the normal bill. And the reply we get is you have 2 pay. No clarification no explanation. Nothing. If it happened with everyone then they have to agree that its their mistake but instead theh say bill generated you have 2 pay. Dont ask for clarification.

[May 30, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mescom — Electricity Bill Payment

DrMohammed Abdulla on May 27, 2020
            Good Evening Sir/Mam
            I am writing you this letter to file a complaint against the Mangalore mess com electricity department....

anil Fb on May 27, 2020
            Sir am an resident in shivamogga bapuji nagar 2nd cross aeh7339.. The line man here without informing about the bill is cutting down the power it has been many times and not responding properly even if we contact him

[May 27, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dinesha S V on May 24, 2020
              Sır. Street lights from gopala extn towards haluru anupinakatte aftr channel tıll new podar school. Or us very dıffıcult to reach home thus way aftr 7pm please do the needful. Thx

[May 24, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mescom — Electricity bill

Rahul Praviraj on May 21, 2020
                Since lockdown we have been paying our electricity bill online and have all the proof in the mescom website. Now we have received...

Ashwini.c Rao on May 21, 2020
                Usually we were getting electricity bill of 250/300 and units consumed was within 25. Last month we had not received electricity bill and we paid it from mescom site after downloading e bill. This month we received bill with 59 units consumed, which is more than twice of previous month's bill, also there is a component as other charges in the bill. We need clarification as to such huge variation in the bill.

Location code 2120107
                Rr number kpma34454

[May 21, 2020] MESCOM customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mescom — Electricity bill is too high in the month of April

prashantha B R on May 18, 2020
                  Hi sir,

The electricity bill will be getting below 200 rupees generally, but in the month of april we got...

Mescom — mescom-power issue

Mparameshwar on May 18, 2020
                  Our electric house board number bl 152

This is to bring your attention towards power outrage in hokkalike,...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Mjr22 on May 17, 2020
                  The street light in Kanakadas road udupi is not working from many days. Please repair as soon as possible.

sujithcgowda on May 16, 2020
                    Dear Team,

I need to know my Account ID for making the payment online, below are my details

RR No.: JL24354
                    Division: Mudigere

Please provide the details as soon as possible.

Regarding Account ID
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Mescom — Bill Amount Too High.

Sachin J S on May 16, 2020
                      This month ie may i received electricity bill from mescom and i am shocked.

For april month i didn't receive...

Mescom — Rude customer service

Ashritha Shetty on May 16, 2020

I had called 1912 helpline number to request help in a matter regarding the bill payment and received...

Dinakar011 on May 15, 2020
                      I found may bill for the bill id 2240205LV5366 is wrong, charged extra 150rs showing no reason used units are 70 should be 370rs why are u charging extra 150? Please verify my bill
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Ashraf M on May 14, 2020

Received huge electricity bill amount of 12000, where as usual monthly bill is around 2000. Last month bill was not generated by mescom and for 2 months how can you charge 12000?
                        And whats is Others category, under that 6000 charged...

Last month bill not generated by you, why you are troubling consumers for your mistake?
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Recently Discussed

17 days ago
                          Mescom
                          Electricity bill is too high in the month of April
                          excess bill
                          high charged
                          Mescom
                          highly charged more than doubled
                          the 10 digit customer number