[Resolved] Met Tech — met tech - threatening for payment of money by filing case

Solapur, Solapur District, Maharashtra, India
 Vishwa Bhosale on Jan 5, 2019
Met tech is demanding irrational money against non-completion and submission of work. I had informed met tech representative for discontinuing the account within 5 days of the assignment to me, as i did not agree to their irrational demand to pay inr 7400 for work extension and account termination. They are sending email and phone call threats to me for legal action and recovery of penalty amount which i had denied to pay. They are mentally harassing me over phone, sms and email. I am getting calls from so called advocate mr. Kunal shah (Assuming he is fake as well). He threatening again for legal action till full recovery is done from me. This is mental harassment and he said he will continue to do so...

Formsfillingwork.co.in

Need help to stop their harassment and someone should take some legal action against this org and their supporting associated to blacklist this company from functioning such blackmailing chain in fooling people need for some job.

met tech - threatening for payment of money by filing case
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019
Consumer complaints helps me lot thank u
Updated by Vishwa Bhosale, Jan 05, 2019