Mgu — i have applied for convocation and i have still not received my certificate

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Saibal S Bose on Jun 6, 2018
I had taken up a bachelor of arts degree with mahatma gandhi open university meghalaya and have completed my course in the year 2016. As per their policy i applied for my convocation a year later on 31st march 2018. It is new june the 6 th of 2018 and i have still not received my certificate and in spite of following up with them a several times through email i have not received any response. The numbers provided on their website are not reachable. My enrolment no is mgu/132/cn12060062 and my name is saibal bose.

Kindly assist.

With best regards

Comments

had taken up a ba vfxa with mahatma gandhi open university meghalaya and have completed my course in the year 2018. As per their policy i applied for my convocation a year later on 22sep march 2018. It is new june the 6 th of 2018 and i have still not received my certificate and in spite of following up with them a several times through email i have not received any response. The numbers provided on their website are not reachable. My enrolment no is mgu132sn[protected]and my name is saibal bose.

Kindly assist.

With best regard

Mgu - i have applied for convocation and i have still not received my certificate

Company:Mgu