[Resolved] Microtask Services — harassing for money

DHAIYA, LAHABANI, Dhanbad, Dhanbad District, Jharkhand
 Mohan KR DAW on Jun 21, 2019
One day one lady on 06 June 2019 call me from Phone No:-[protected]. She said her name Shradha .She assigns me to do a part time data entry job online from home. She said its Microtask Services Company from B-9 Vasant Park, Dhule Road, Aurangabad, Maharastra 424001 .Data Entry Forms job gives 1500 form to complete in 10 days .I accepted the agreement but later on they said if not completed then they Charges Money from my own account.Then I said its risky work I want to cancel it they said i[censored] cancel now they said send me Rs4900.Then I don't have any other path and completed the work and check three times.If we not Completed the work in 10 days or any wrong in the form Company will demands 4900 Rs From the Salary they Gives.After Submit the work they send me the QC Report Fail.I Save all the records of Data in my Laptop and Check it from those QC Reports.I Check the Correct Data they mark as Wrong. And Now One Person say her name Shyam Arora message, mail and Call me and threaten me give Rs 8450/- Otherwise they will issued my legal notice to my Residential address behalf this case.Shyam Arora say he is a advocate and he blackmail, toucher and harassed me on call, message and mail.Many other poor boys and girls are traped in these types of Fraud Companies. So Sir Please helps us to release from this situations and take a strong proceedings to the Fraud Companies.
Shyam Arora-[protected], [protected]@gmail.com
Microtask Customer Care No-[protected], [protected]
mail id-ff.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019
My Complained was resolved.
Updated by Mohan KR DAW, Jun 21, 2019
They Send Account No for Money Transfer-[protected]
Account Name-MICROTASK SERVICES(Eoantech)
IFSC-SBIN0001407
Bank Name-SBI

Comments

Kaise resolve hua plzz help me

Microtask Services - harassing for money