Miracas International — miracas international paid amount but not delivered

pankajkumar558 on Jan 3, 2018
Hi, im pankaj kumar i ordered one blazer on 27th november 2017, i paid rs 2490 online also, and till today i did not get any answer, after tracking order its showing “delayed due to uncontrolled circumstances. Your order is pending with indian customs at the delhi international airport. We are in the process of clearing the shipment on your behalf. This can take 2-5 working days depending on various parameters. Please note that there is no additional cost as customs clearance is a free service provided by miracas international”
Please take a complaint and please try to resolve it, even there customer care number is showing always busy,
My order number is : order #144506
Product description : stylish solid colored single buttoned blazer - 909
Amount paid : rs. 2490

Please take serious decision and refund my amount or clear my product to me,
Its a humble request to you please resister complain against them,

My contact number is : [protected]

miracas international paid amount but not delivered
miracas international paid amount but not delivered

[Jan 03, 2018] Miracas International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
mirav12's response, Jan 06, 2018
To, Miracas Team: I am Nirav Mistry.
I have placed one order i.e. Design Printed single buttoned Blazer - 8839, Order #140955.
I placed an order on 15th November 2017 and as per terms and conditions, it was seen 15 days delivery date.
The estimated delivery date is 4th December but still, I didn't get my product.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had placed order on 14th dec 2017. (ORDER #148679). It has been 25 days already. And in tracking order status they convey that order is in custom clearance at new delhi. I wonder how log does it takes to clear the order.

I have placed one order Order #140955.
I placed an order on 15th November 2017. The estimated delivery date is 4th December but still, I didn't get my order.

Level-6, Pentagon 2, Magarpatta City, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411013