Miric Biotech Limited — Fraud and cheater

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 john256
Dear all,
I want to tell you about this cheater company who is hiring peoples for finding c&fa but when they didt get any c&fa in a month so these barsted do not give single penny to there employees. they are regularly follow the work of the employee and they did't even give the t. a & d. a. to there employees.
Vijay singh who is big liar always try to avoid the employee for salary questions.
They are big barstards dgm vijay & gm dubey.
I request all new peoples who are going to wasting there time with this company go with other.
Before joining this company go with linkedin and those who are existing employess talk to them first.

Comments

Fraud
Fraud and a cheat
Have not even reimbursed expenses for travel & stay after having called up for joining on 14/July 2016. They say one thing before calling up to Delhi for joining & once you go there you then they tell another story. Forget the salary which is yet to come (14 - 31 July) they are so shameless that they havent even reimbursed to & fro charges with stay charges which alone are Rs 18, 000/- apart from others. They misguide right from beginning even upto the extent of giving out wrong names of the GM also.
They dont share Mobile numbers.No Induction, No introduction to staff members whilst time of joining. All is well planned.

Apart from the above two mentioned outstanding amounts there is also travel & Dearness allowance which they yet have to pay after coming back to Dharwad from 18/July onwards which I shelled out from my pocket in hope that shortly they will reimburse

And on top of that they never reply to any mail of Request or complaint or Daily Working reports sent to [protected]@gmail.com with a copy to, Miricbiotech Ltd, Miricbiotech Info,
On top of all they dont bother when we say that we will have to file a case against Miric Biotech Ltd.

They were asking me to find a C & FA agent who would invest a security deposit of 42 Lakhs ( as I was appointed the RSM Karnataka). Good thing that I realised thier fraudulent behaviour. They avoid phone calls when called out on L-Lines . Even if they pick up the L-Line phone they keep the reciever aside when we ask our money. They dont give out mobile numbers . In Short they are all Cheats.There are other guys who havent recd Salary since many months.

Beware All of this MIRIC BIOTECH LTD.
this is the same company mirik healthfoods pvt ltd

they have changed the name
Fraud company they cheated me and take all my money they even try to take up my kidney when i went there, there office is at barakhumba road there is a guy called sunil his number is [protected], please n please dont blv them, i am going to take legal action against those people...

105, New Delhi House, 27 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001