Modiant Technology — modiant technology fraud

Prasanna Angel on Feb 3, 2018
Hi sir i have also face same problem. Actuaaly 1st am accptance the wrk but after i told them dont send the wrk, but they said already we sent wrk and also the days count. I am not finishe the work it is complicated. It take more than 10hr they said it is part time. I can't finish the work within time. Theni have a call from modiant technology. They said pay the money otherwise we will punish u they said. And also they mail the legal notice pay d money with gst 18%. I dont want to pay d money to them. Any body help me plz.

Comments

The Company has been already confirmed with you on call that.

If you fail in your work then you have to pay registration amount and this thing you are confirming here.

So how can you say company is fake.

Vandana Daundkar's reply, Aug 25, 2018
it is a fake company logo ko thagane k liye website khol rakhi h. koi payment prrof nahi bhi dete work ke pehle or case karne ki bat karate h agar koi problem k solution k liye call karo to call recive bhi nahi karte kaisi or fir kehte h aaj holiday h butpanelty mangane k liye call karte h holiday k din bhi.
Hi Meera day

If you are not fake.. then please provide your pan no & tan no & gst no .
If company is not fake send as full address.company license from government.
yeh ek fake company h . inki website bhi secure nahi h iski wajah se work me problems aa rahi h orbar bar log in karke account deactivate ho gayi or uparse ye haume case ki dhamki bhi de rahe h

Modiant Technology - modiant technology fraud