MOUNTHILL REALTY PRIVATE LIMITED — FLAT SOLD ON THE BASIS OF FALSE INFORMATION

Pratik10
I HAD BOOKED A FLAT AT "THE PYRAMID" PROJECT OF MOUNTHILL REALTY ON THE 10TH FLOOR AS THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE PROVIDING OPEN TERRACES ON 4TH, 7TH AND 10TH FLOOR LEVELS. BUT IT IS NEITHER APPEARING IN THEIR FLOOR PLANS NOR ARE THEY PROVIDING ME A WRITTEN CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE SAME. I STILL HAVE THE FLOOR PLANS WHICH WERE SENT TO ME AT THE TIME OF BOOKING OF PROPERTY WHICH HAD OPEN TERRACES. EVEN AT THE TIME OF BOOKING OF FLAT I HAD SENT THEM AN EMAIL CLEARLY STATING THAT I HAD BOOKED THE PROPERTY ON THE 10TH FLOOR ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE PROVIDING OPEN TERRACES OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE OPTED FOR THE PROPERTY ON THE 9TH FLOOR WHICH WOULD HAVE RESULTED IN SAVINGS IN PLC COST. THEY ARE GIVING VERBAL ASSURANCE THAT THE PROPERTY HAS OPEN TERRACE BUT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE ANYTHING IN WRITING.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes, they have delayed all the projects. Not sure if they will be able to complete any such projects. Look at Mounthill Essence. Was supposed to be completed by 2017 and still not yet completed. Shame on these builders. No one should invest in their property
I'm planning to invest on the same project on the 9th floor SE facing. Would you recommend me to go with them or look for some other better property?
The project is no doubt very good and unique. But i am not sure whether the builder will be able to deliver what it had promised at the time of the launch of the project.They do not have adequate manpower for back office support. You have to be continuously after them in order to get your work done. I have been ringing them and have also been sending them e-mails but THEY DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR E-MAILS MOST OF THE TIMES. The agreement was supposed to be delivered to me in the 1st week of June but till date the same has not been delivered. Even the project work is delayed by almost 2 months. If you can tackle with all this then you can opt for this project.

If you are not concerned about the upcoming metro connectivity then i would suggest you to go for "Elita Garden Vista". It is located in New Town Action Area - III (Kindly confirm the location) and has an upcoming bus depot just opposite to the project. They have even handed over the Phase I.

Hope this helps.
Pratik, Was your problem solved / addressed.
Having gone through the same, I feel you should share more facts like flat number booked, Name & Contact details of person booked, sales person details, Current status of your issue so that an appropriate step can be taken.

Being from the Developer side I would like to mention that we are a customer centric organisation, whereby we respond and maintain healthy relationship with all our clients. If there is any issue we will definitely support in resolving it.

Now that RERA is in place things are pretty much in favor of the customer.

I have also invested in Panval Hills last year and i was told that the construction would start in Jan 2017. I got a call on 10th June 2017 from Mounthill Reality mentioning that i need to make the second payment of INR 1, 69, 000 and the next payment for registration by next year mid (May - Jun 2018).

The construction however has not started yet and they have told me that construction was on hold because of RERA being finalized and that construction will now start in October.

I have sent them an email to send me the RERA registered number for the project.

What i want to know from you all now is:

1. Do i check for the RERA Reg Number for both Garnet COnstruction and Mounthill Reality?
2. Do i go ahead with the second payment of INR 1, 69, 000 though the construction has not yet started and is due to start in October?
3. Am i liable to get a revised agreement that has the updated RERA rules documented that includes a penalty clause borne by the builder if OC is delayed from agreed delivery date.

Hussain

shaikh.mohd.hussain@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Hussain

Greetings from Mounthill Realty!

Thanks for your valuable time over discussion on our project The Pyramid, Panvel Hills with Ms. Grinsa.

We understand that all your concerns have been resolved and hence you have agreed to the Balance 5% Payment post validation of the RERA Registration Number. However we feel it is imp to mention our revert on this forum as well for all readers.

1. We have welcomed RERA wholeheartedly; hence evident that all bookings are essentially accepted in the escrow account only.
2. We are in the process of RERA registration for our project The Pyramid in Panvel Hills and shall share our RERA registration number as soon as we receive upon completion of the above process.
3. All documents are in place, we have also received EC ( environmental Clearance) i.e., the only document that was awaited for commencement of construction.
4. Construction will begin only post monsoon as rains have set in.
We have contracted M/s. Shapoorji Pallonji Engineering & Construction for the construction of our project The Pyramid in Panvel Hills and will complete & deliver the project on time in accordance with RERA
5. Under the subvention scheme customer is liable to pay 5% of the flat cost. Hence we have called for the balance of the 5%amount that is due. The only amount paid is token amount of Rs. 51000/-+4.5% ST ( = 53, 295/-)
6. Agreement for sale draft will be as per RERA rules & comply accordingly. The draft will be available at office & will be shared for reading before execution on demand by any customer.

I have booked A flat Q/3/1 in NORTH GRANDE, Rabindra Sarani, Kolkata in September 2014.
55% of the cost is already paid.Now the RERA has come.
I want to know the following:-
1) If the project is to be registered under RERA.
2) If agreement have to be prepared afresh, which caters all the provision of RERA.
3) If the project shall be completed in time.

SUBHRA GUPTA
subhra.matun@gmail.com
Mounthill North Grande
Even I have booked a flat in North Grande. The project is delayed by almost 2 years. The completion was end 2017, now it's end 2019. Now that RERA has come in, what are our options.
Does the builder have to pay any penalty for such a long delay?
Avpa's reply, Mar 27, 2018
Can we talk regarding this issue.
This builder is just harassing the customers by delaying all the projects. Better to go for legal option against them.
Once they are put behind the bars they will get the right lesson learnt.
Avpa's reply, Mar 27, 2018
Can we talk regarding this issue.
This is a builder who always misguiding their customer. Not sure whether they will complete any project in kolkata or not. This is fraud company with bunch of fraud people. Even their owner doesn't respond to their customer. Legal option is the last hope to get back our hard earned money and put these people behind bars.
MounthillEssence's reply, Jul 15, 2018
Can we talk. I am also a facing the same issue with essence
MOUNTHILL ESSENCE was supposed to be completed by JUNE'16.Now after 2yrs the project is still under construction & none from the builder side commited regarding exact date of COMPLETION.Internal & external alterations were made citing some clauses in agreement BUT no assurance regarding compensation was provided as per agreement till date(i.e.for 18m as of now).the project is in a delapidated condition & no updates are there since MAR'18.No externally visible work is going on at present.SHOULD I file a complaint in consumer court now that RERA is in place ??
Anyone purchased flat in Mounthill Essence and wants to be part of buyers group, please send a mail to essencepeople@gmail.com

MOUNTHILL REALTY PRIVATE LIMITED - FLAT SOLD ON THE BASIS OF FALSE INFORMATION