Mounthill Realty — the rainforest

Rajarhat, West Bengal, India
 VikashS on Nov 17, 2018
They have taken 20% of flat charges from me. Its been 5 years now and what they have done is one small building. They donot respond to mails. They are not cordial over phone. Employees who have sold the project have all left the organisation. God knows who is incharge now. Last update they sent was 3 years back.
This is fraud project. Even after 5 years progress is just one building. The entire project will never get completed. They will dupe all your money. Donot invest

Related Complaints

Comments

Can anybody enlighten about the status of Rainforst at present?
I have also booked a flat in Rainforest, but I don't have any updates, Let's create a community and discuss together on the Rainforest matter, you guys can reach me at [protected]
Pritamch's reply, May 10, 2019
Please share your no
I have also booked an apartment in Rainforest, but have not received any update from them, whenever I called them, they always say work will be resumed from next month. I am hearing the same story from the last 10 months.
We can set up a group and talk to them.

Please contact me : pritam.[protected]@gmail.com https://www.consumercomplaints.in/mounthill-realty-the-rainforest-c2147527#

Pritam
AnupamBhattacharya's reply, Aug 16, 2019
Hi Pritam,
I tried to contact you earlier regarding the Rainforest project. I am a buyer there and am utterly dissatisfied at the project progress. Please contact me at [email protected]
I had booked an apartment in this project and am regretting the decision looking at the progress for the past three years. Let's form a group and collectively address our complains against the builder.

Please contact me at bhattacharya.[protected]@gmail.com
Even I have booked flat in rain forest project and have tried challenging it too but no response I need that money back these people are good for nothing.

Mounthill Realty - the rainforest