[Resolved] MSRTC — bus has been departed from junnar before 5 min of actual departure time
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
SiSiddhesh Kokane on May 21, 2018
I had do reservation for 20th may for junnar mumbai st which has departure time as 1.30 pm daily from junnar st stand. As per my understanding st should departure on time and before they leaving from actual stop, they should confirmed all reserved passenger are in bus and if not, then they can call and wait for them. I had reached 1.25 pm on junnar bus stand on 20th may. But when i get inquired in inquiry box, i got to know that bus has been departure from junnar stand. As i have been booked my ticket online, i have provided all my details as mobile no too. I didn't get any call from conductor before they departure bus from stand. We need to follow around till 8km to catch the bus. Once i caught bus somehow near pangari phata and asked conductor how they departure before 5 min of actual time, the answer got them was very funny. Conductor said driver had started bus without informing him and conductor was blank for situation.
But my questions are:-
1. Are you really agreed on statement of conductor?
2. If yes, then train your employee well with their roles and responsibility?
3. They will really need communication skills and personality development classed for handing such kind of situation
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018
Steps to be taken by company:-
1. conductor should check that all reserved passenger boarded into the bus .
2. If not, then they should call them and can wait for seconds.
3. If possible, they can allow passenger to board into bus as near by point for avoiding delay and better customer service.
4. Employee should be realistic for their answer as they are answerable for their actions and communication.
Atleast all of the above will implement, then I think we can experience better service of MSRTC.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|