[Resolved] Mswipe Technologies — deregistration of mswipe machine.

Kali Babu Street, Deputy Para, Ahirtoli, Kutchary, Upper Bazar, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 Shivam Murarka on Jul 16, 2019
As i am not using the mswipt machine anymore, hence, i want to surrender the same.
I called the customer care and asked them to deactivate my account and take back the machine, that was two month back.
However no one came to pick the devise nor my account got deactivate, and rs 600 was deducted from mt account for june.
I called the customer care again and requested them to take the device and deactivate the account however, till date nothing has happened.
Now this month is also coming to end and they will deduct the amount again.

My tid number is 42427598

deregistration of mswipe machine.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 18, 2019

[Jul 16, 2019] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019
Hon’ble Department of Consumer Affairs, Govt. India
We highly apologize for the inconvenience . We take great care to ensure that important matters such as these are properly managed.
As per the complaint received, We have forwarded your request to our Retention Team same will be get back to you within 72 working hours.

Your patience & cooperation in this regards will be highly appreciated.
We value your relationship with us.

Comments

Got message from Mswipe for spend at Rashtraseva SA for Rs. 1, 873 through card # xx6915 which does not belong to me but I got this message on my mobile. Kindly check and update records. Revert in case you need any more information. auth#051120 dated[protected]. If required I can share chargeslip number if contacted by you.

+91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Mswipe Technologies - deregistration of mswipe machine.