Mswipe Technologies Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Mswipe Technologies

Having problems with Mswipe Technologies?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mswipe Technologies customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mswipe Technologies

1800 102 2699

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Mswipe Technologies reviews & complaints(1104)

I have been in contact with one of your executive (Aditya) and had informed him him a couple of times regarding our issue which is we are unable to do any international transaction in our mswipe machine.
I was given a false promise that a callback will be arranged to resolve the issue on the same day but never received one.
Asked him multiple times to activate the service ASAP but now he has stopped answering my calls too.
Today I had 2 international patients but had to send them back without service as the transaction didn't go thru. It was very embarrassing.
Also tried reaching out the service centre in the toll free number provided but it is of no help .
Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible or please arrange a call from someone who can really help.
Contact number - [protected]
Waiting for a revert.
Dr. Shweta Jadhav
Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Dr. Shweta, Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to find your details here. We request you help us with your registered number for further assistance feel free to contact us at [protected]@mswipe.com or else you can get in touch with our customer care at[protected]. Regards, Mswipe.

Last few days i have been sending mails at customer care. One person contacted yesterday at 12:54 pm but no further action was taken. When I called him today, he was soooo rude and told me to do whatever I can and he won't help.

[protected] registered mobile number
      johari mal gyani ram kasera

i am trying since 6 months to active my card but all efforts goes into vein
      activate my card asap
      kit no. [protected]
      card [protected]

Tran dscp : ach/tp ach mswipe tech/56103
        Tran Date : 15/10/2022
        Tran Amt : 1000...

I already I closed my mswipe account .why u putting cheque in my account
        Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to find your details here. We request you to help us with your registered number for further assistance feel free to contact us at [protected]@mswipe.com or else you can get in touch with our customer care at[protected]. Regards, Mswipe.

Mswipe tecnology pvt company delete my account on there platform last time I purchase new device some conclusion create so company deactivate my account without any giving intimation so please help me my number is[protected]...
          Here is my last conversation with Mswipe customer care through email

Mswipe : As checked, your device [protected] is still with you. Hence, it is active in the system.

Customer : What is the last transaction date ?? On this device I stopped using the device 2 to 3 years because it stopped working and Mswipe failed to provide support.

Mswipe: Request you to surrender the device to avoid further...

Mswipe Technologies — Payment failed 3 times but money all 3 times and stuck at merchant

I made a payment to a vendor using mswipe QR code scanning from Google pay on 24 August 2022. The transaction failed all 3 times for my credit card. So I made the payment throught another bank account. After sometime my credit Bank statement showed all three transactions have took place and the.money has been debited . The money is not recieved by the vendor.
          I also contact the credit card bank and the bank says its...

Mswipe Technologies — Very Poor Service and Client Record keeping

1.. We have TWO LOCATION for our business in Pondicherry, under the same COMPANY. At each location we have ONE MSWIPE DEVICE. Since the management is separate for each location, we have been REPEATEDLY asking Mswipe to SEPARATE THE ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE NO. CONTACT PERSON for each location but despite submitting all documents, THEY ARE UNABLE TO DO THE SIMP, E PROCESS O[censored]PDATING THEIR RECORD.
          2. Every time we reach out to them, we...

Mswipe Technologies — Swipe machine error : system halt

Dear Mswipe team,

I tried calling customer care number but after selecting all the options it takes endless time to get through to you customer care executives.

Please try to understand that your terminal for card swipe is the only means for us to collect card payments. We really feel your machine and services are getting unreliable.

So please look into this as high priority as we do not want...

Mswipe Technologies — Wrong ECS initiation

Hi sir/madam, I purchased POS device in the year 2016 (during demonization) from Mswipe technologies by their agent and the same was surrendered in 2017 June.
          Suddenly, in the year 2021 december, my account was debited Rs.350/- by ECS initiated Mswipe, Again Feb 2022, March 2022 and April 2022 my account was debited Rs.350/- by each transaction. After notice it I called Mswipe, but no proper reply. In this circumstances, unexpectedly,...
          Yesterday i did a 100rs transaction to check whether money reflects on my account or not...but it did not reflect & status says on hold for what purpose...such a pathetic service i ever saw
          we are extremely sorry for the annoyance you faced, kindly provide us with your device id or ticket number so that we can help you in a better manner. You can also write us back with your contact number at [protected]@mswipe.com regarding your concern. We assure you of a resolution on the highest priority.

Mswipe machine not working system hauler ikek tampher not resolved it’s been one week no response from the company
            Hi, Mahesh, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We will surely resolve your issue. Kindly share the registered number with [protected]@mswipe.com so that we can look into it and assist you further. Regards, Mswipe.

Mswipe Technologies — Amount deducted from account but not credited to merchant's vendor

Hi Team,

I have done online payment of Rs 635 for one of my shipment over the mswipe link shared by Wish Master when he reached for delivery, but as per delivery person he didn't received payment and same is not showing in his mobile however amount got deducted from my account.

Kindly get this check and proceed for refund as my order got cancelled by courier person due to payment not received. I have attached...

I have made 2 payments using mswipe link on flipkart. The amount was debited but the payment doesn’t reflect at flipkarts end.

Transaction id1: IPG[protected]
              Transaction id2: IPG[protected]

Its been More than 2 weeks and i haven’t received any refund
              Hi Mrigan, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We kindly request you to coordinate with your delivery partner (Flipkart) with the transaction details. Regards, Mswipe.

I am facing the issue with the machine. Machine shows the following error "system halt ikek tamper sr 0x00000103". This happens now because i refuse to pay any amc which is said free at the time of purchase. Rental Free & No Amc is told at the time of my purchase of device in june2021. now after 1 year they start asking for amc everytime & i told that it was free as you said at the time of my purchase but they deny now i talked with some other merchants too who are facing the same problem & this issue comes only when we are refusing to pay amc. Kindly help me in this matter as i paid around Rs7000 to buy this device & now after 1 year they have stopped device just to take amc which was said free at the time of purchase.
                Hi, We are extremely sorry for the annoyance you faced. Can you please share a detailed email with your device ID & contact number with us at [protected]@mswipe.com so that we can connect with you and understand your concern and can assist you back. Please feel free to respond back to seek further help. Regards, Mswipe.

Mswipe Technologies — Incorrect charges

Customer has swiped their platinum credit card of 10180 INR. But only 9603 INR has been credited to my account. Below are the details:

Dear Customer, INR 9, 603.00 credited to your A/c No XX5684 on 01/08/2022 through NEFT with UTR[protected] by MSWIPETECHNOLOGIES, INFO: IIL6OH6N IIL6OH6N IIL6OH6N-SBI...

Mswipe Technologies — Amount debited from my account but beneficiary not received

Dear Team
                  Refer to the attachments..
                  On[protected] I transferred the amount of Rs 2408/- via mswipe payment link to flipkart from my ESAF SB account ( A/c No : [protected] - Name : ABUTHAHIR )
                  Amount got debited from my account but the same has not been credited to the beneficiary account.
                  Bank Transaction Reference Number[protected]
                  Transaction id IPG[protected]
                  Amount still not credited to...

Mswipe — Payment deducted from bank account but the seller did not receive the payment

I ordered a product on Flipkart site worth 1499 rupees. I made a payment of 1499 rupees using the link which was sent by the delivery person. The link belonged to mswipe. I made the payment through Paytm upi and the amount got deducted from my bank account immediately and my bank statement reflects the entry as well however the delivery person denied the seller to have received the payment and refused to deliver the product. Since...

Mswipe Technologies — Ekart wise men saying payment not received

I have made payment through mswipe link provided by ekart wisemen, and payment was successfull but they r saying not received amount
                  they have not given parcel also plz help me...