[Resolved]  Mswipe Technologies — mswipe machine error

Hi team,

This is the 5th time i am facing the issue with the machine. Machine shows the following error "system halt ikek tamper sr 0x00000123". This happens every now and then. Can you please give me a permanent solution as i am really pissed off with this and i might discontinue the services if this persist.

Syed
Walnut kitchens, domlur
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 04, 2018] Mswipe Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018 Dear Musheer,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have arranged an FSE at your location on urgent basis with respect to complaint raised TBK02266535 and will get your issue resolved on priority.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Mar 08, 2018 Dear Musheer,

Kindly confirm if your issue has been resolved.
Mswipe Technologies Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2018 Kindly close the complaint if your issue has been resolved.

Comments

same error here ikek tamper
sr no
I am facing the issue with the machine. Machine shows the following error "system halt ikek tamper sr 0x00000103". Can you please give me a solution as i am really in trouble with this and i can't receive any payment.

Shivam Nagaria
Nagaria kitchen, Jhansi
My id is [protected]
Punamchand Rathod
My mswipe wisepad g2 is error showing on display is system halt ikek temper SR 0X00000103 so please contact and resolve my problem [protected]
I am facing the issue with the machine. Machine shows the following error "system halt ikek tamper sr 0x00000101". Can you please give me a solution as i am really in trouble with this and i can't receive any payment.

RAvi Sureka
Ashoka Printing Works, Raigarh (C.G.)
Mr,
I am in Venezuela and the machine shows the following error "system halt ikek tamper sr 0x00000101". Can you give me a solution?
Since here they tell me that practically the machine cannot be repaired.

Thanks and regards
Cesar Ontivero
I work in informal commerce.
[protected]@gmail.com

Shreedevi
महोदय,
मैं मशीन के साथ समस्या का सामना कर रहा हूं। मशीन निम्नलिखित त्रुटि दिखाती है "सिस्टम हाल्ट ikek टैम्पर एसआर 0x00000103"। क्या आप मुझे इसका समाधान दे सकते हैं क्योंकि मैं वास्तव में इससे परेशान हूं और मुझे कोई भुगतान नहीं मिल सकता है।

Mswipe Technologies
    Mswipe Technologies Phone
    +91 11 4701 0204 (Delhi)
    +91 22 4922 4466 (Head Office)
    +91 80 4096 9167 (Bangalore)
    Mswipe Technologies Address
    Astral Centre, 9th Floor, N.M. Joshi Marg, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011